The most spoiled girl in the world?

Started by RobbieThe1st, July 02, 2008, 01:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobbieThe1st

The Most Spoiled Girl In The World?
If that link doesn't work, Direct link to FLV.
QuoteThe Most Spoiled Girl In The World?. She`s going to make some guy very happy one day. On a side note, I predict her to go through four marriages before 30.

Ok... I have never ever seen anyone this spoiled, ever. Comments please.

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Valynth

It's like her stupidity has gotten so vast it's collapsed into itself and is now drawing matter and money to her.

There must be a way to profit off of this newly found property of stupidity that doesn't involve a lot of pampering.

*establishes a scientific study to do just that.*
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Esnel Pla

llearch n'n'daCorna

Which one? The stupid parents, or the stupid child?

It's not the child's fault that she's this disconnected from reality.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Toric

I stopped halfway through. I just couldn't handle what she and her parents were saying in one sitting. I loved that she think her nickname's "Blondie" because of her hair. Most kids her age are preparing to go out into the "real world." I seriously wonder if she will ever even catch a glimpse of the real world; such a thing would surely break her soul.
Yap by Silver.

LionHeart

I stopped at the point where the parents said they had a year-round Christmas tree. Right after they said they never said "No" to her.

Are these people for real?!

How do they have enough intelligence to run their own business, and still bring up a kid that way?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Valynth

It's more about money than intelligence.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

gh0st

ten bucks say the parents are massively controlling, won't let her eat like normal people. has to wear makeup to hide that unsightly birth mark... you know stuff that we mostly take for granted. anyways it's kinda scary to think that these are the people who are going to one day decide where our taxes are going... i'm moving to canada! wooo!

whats even worse is that half the girls (and sadly some guys) where i live want to be like that, and really are except most of the parents can't afford it... though i would say that the parents should be burned at the stake for doing this to the world...

Jairus

Wow... that's frightening. Honestly, I couldn't finish it either: a shrine to their fifteen daughter was not a good way to start this movie, and it just went downhill from there. I have to wonder, though, if that was the interviewer's intent, or if this is genuinely supposed to be some sort of positive example for parents and kids. I hope not.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Toric

I had a thought today: I've seen this girl before. Look familiar?
Yap by Silver.

Reese Tora

Quick someone launch a clue-by-four, this lady seriously needs one.

You know, the more advanced pagents use personality as part of the judging metric, I don't think her parents will be able to buy her a good one of those.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation