I'm not really sure
6 (13.3%)
Prefer the old ones
3 (6.7%)
Don't want to say.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Howru

I kinda liked having everything lumped together -- I could jump between comic update and art threads all in the same forum.

I do like the text formatting and the calendar on this forum.  I don't really mind about the emoticons.

This forum even said someone replied before I finished mine.  Neat!

Gornemant

Quote from: Howru on July 10, 2006, 06:35:34 AM
I kinda liked having everything lumped together -- I could jump between comic update and art threads all in the same forum.
well the main problem with that configuration is, that sometimes a thread could end up on page 2 the very same day, yay spamtasik :p
and speaking of art, this way you don't have to go through thousand of spam threads to find that particular one back.
just my 2 cents  :bunny

Gabi

Quote from: Jack McSlay on July 09, 2006, 06:16:01 PM
I think it's a good change... It's all better organized and there's nifty new features

I'd find it really neat if there was portuguese in the language list
Don't worry, Jack. The other options on the list don't work.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

:) Change is good now and then but the downside the old forum will ebe missed  :(

Amber Williams

Ahhh Zedd...the only one I know who could get his signature and his personal text title mixed up...

Supercheese

Whenever I see Amber's Signature, I keep on having Link's Awakening flashbacks...

Hilary

I love it. The smilies are pretty dang sweet even though I don't use them much. But that may change... muahaha. :chainsaw
The spooky-ness of the main page is pretty awesome. *bows down to the dark side*

Azlan

I have a desire to bite Mab for some reason  ^_^
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Lucheek

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere before, but, if somebody starts an DMFA Role-Play would they put it here or in the... Ball Room or whatever section?

Malakin

the ballroom ^.^ thats what its there for

JousterL

I'm digging the new forums. And the mow smilees.   :mowwink

RJ

Quote from: JousterL on July 11, 2006, 12:03:58 PM
I'm digging the new forums. And the mow smilees.   :mowwink

Hehe, tell me about it...  :rj

Kia

Woah this will take some getting used to *doesnt like change*... But what does it matter im "not" around here anyway >__>

Damaris

Well, be sure to hit up the "Things you can change" thread for important info on skins, avatars, and sigs.

Welcome!   :mowcookie

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Rowne

I rather like the forum software, myself.  Of course, phpBB is still my favourite forum but that's because it's the only truly Free forum out there and I always support Free stuff.  I like SMF though because it's stable and it has a nice range of features, it feels particularly nice to use, too.

I only have one quibble, really.  That's that after posting a post, it runs back to the main forum instead of the thread one just posted in.  That seems a little counterproductive.  Other than that though, it's groovy.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Rowne on July 11, 2006, 05:55:16 PM
I only have one quibble, really.  That's that after posting a post, it runs back to the main forum instead of the thread one just posted in.  That seems a little counterproductive.  Other than that though, it's groovy.
You can change that in your personal settings.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Rowne

Oooooh ... the power, the power!

I hadn't exactly gotten around to looking at the personal settings yet.  Thanks!