The move

Started by Azlan, July 08, 2006, 11:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2006, 09:33:05 PM
Can I have some tea too? And... what was the deal with the pixie stick after all? The RP thread is either dead or in a prolongued hiatus, and anyway my character is too careful to attempt eating it.

It is a pixie stix... as for the RP, it will continue... eventually.  It doesn't seem practical to repost everything... but I need to consider how to repost the important things.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Malakin

Maybe just a colection of important quotes or comments in one post to start it, then just continue from where we left off if James is prepared to do so..

Azlan

I think the blue squirrel boy is dead...

Malakin

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Azlan

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, you probably don't see. Or, at least, there's far too much going on for anyone to keep up with it who doesn't have a job to do or something.....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

*hugs Xze's fluffy tail*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Eibborn

Aww, I guess I missed the random...
Dagnabbit.

Ah well... You know, I've actually got a good feeling about this new forum. I was dubious at first, but I don't see any huge problems.
/kicks the internet over

Amber Williams

:rj  :rj  :rj  :rj

Oh noooooes! X3 (more new emotes on the way)

Toric

It's the squirrel invasion! :mowdizzy
Yap by Silver.

EvilIguana966

ZOMG!  It an RJ emote! 

Amber Williams

hmmm...we'll have to figure a way to get rid of the coloured backgrounds on the mow ones I think...

But if you guys can recall any other emowticons or icons you really liked, by all means post em here for submission. If they are any good, they could probably be added.

EvilIguana966

Personally I'm kinda partial to this one:

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Azlan

aww, no squeeky...

Silverfoxr

this is already proving better then having to go thru a ton of rp and nonence threads each day

Azlan

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 11, 2006, 02:07:34 AM
this is already proving better then having to go thru a ton of rp and nonence threads each day

I'm sorry...

Silverfoxr

not your fault azlan - just some of the rps got way out of control and it was all i was ever seeing on the old forum and i am not a roleplayer thats all

Azlan

I always feel obligued to apologize for that though...  ~_^

Tiger_T

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 10, 2006, 10:36:27 PM
hmmm...we'll have to figure a way to get rid of the coloured backgrounds on the mow ones I think...

But if you guys can recall any other emowticons or icons you really liked, by all means post em here for submission. If they are any good, they could probably be added.
That's the big drawback with .png images. - Not all browsers display their invisibility properly. It looks good with Firefox over here. But I will prefer .gif images anytime. Especially if it's for little smilies and such. They don't really need more than 256 colors to look decent. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

xHaZxMaTx

Yes, but .png's don't do just invisibilty, they also do transparency.  As in, you can have an image that is slighty see-through so the background whatever color it may be will show through.  Works' great for shadows.  If you're using Firefox you can see what I'm talking about in my sig.

Tiger_T

Sure. But if it doesn't work for everyone it's got a flaw. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Artanis

Quote from: Tiger_T on July 11, 2006, 05:41:05 PM
Sure. But if it doesn't work for everyone it's got a flaw. ;)
A few years ago, yeah.
There comes a point, though, when you just have to let go of the people who refuse to update their software.

Azlan

Quote from: Artanis on July 15, 2006, 04:02:09 AM

A few years ago, yeah.
There comes a point, though, when you just have to let go of the people who refuse to update their software.

Technology has never allowed for the stubborn or the slow. 

Artanis

It has to at first. When something first becomes available, you need to account for the fact that it'll be in the minority for a while.

After a few years though, especially with something like pngs, helping along those who haven't updated (and I mean both dev and user, here,) begins to just hold you back.