06/01/08 [#82] - Fatal Heart Attack

Started by Stupid N00bie, June 01, 2008, 01:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupid N00bie

Qin Xu is a very manipulative bastard isn't he? Or he just enjoys screwing with the minds of others. Either way works.

Not a very intelligent thing to do to someone who can decide that you are not worth the trouble and will either let you die, or outright kill you if need be. Can lieutenants be replaced?
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

stiletto

I think the fact that Qin is a little diminutive looking in this page doesn't emphasize just how freaking tall Silk is when he stand up straight.

And to think, Qin used to be such a nice fellow xD

Brunhidden

Quote from: stiletto on June 01, 2008, 01:28:21 AM
And to think, Qin used to be such a nice fellow xD

and then he did the mind warp, complete with dance
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hands on his hips, pulling his knees in tight?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

I really like Qin. He's probably one of my favorite characters now. I think by now he's proven to be a far more interesting character than we initially surmised from his introduction. :3 Plus, I've never heard of a Chinese vampire before, so this really intrigues me.

I think that he found out about Silk's daughter through mind-reading abilities, assuming Jigsaw isn't an abnormality among vampires.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Brunhidden

of course theres Chinese vampires. they suck life force directly, not bothering with the blood. if i recall they're defeated somehow by messing with their socks

ShadesFox

Quote from: Brunhidden on June 02, 2008, 01:03:46 AM
of course theres Chinese vampires. they suck life force directly, not bothering with the blood. if i recall they're defeated somehow by messing with their socks

I don't know about socks, but that hair seems like it would be a major liability.
The All Purpose Fox

Slowtini

Quote from: ShadesFox on June 02, 2008, 01:08:22 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on June 02, 2008, 01:03:46 AM

I don't know about socks, but that hair seems like it would be a major liability.
The hair is only meant to distract you from the left pinky of DOOM!
Beware the pinky! It will END you!

Brunhidden

i kinda expect him to have a heavy chunk of metal at the end of that thing, hidden a bit, so people don't realize he can swing it like a flail and crack someones skull open.

and now i am very tempted to do a fan comic about 'cant help you, ill be washing my hair..... till Thursday'

QuoteOur main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand.