DBZ movie cast

Started by Jack McSlay, May 23, 2008, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

I dunno' I could see them filming the Cell saga in the Nevada desert somewhere, Lord knows we have enough dirt to pull it off. And, Nevada was where they tested all of the nuclear bombs, so they already have the stock footage they need to get the ball rolling.   
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sunblink

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 30, 2008, 03:01:16 PM

plus everyone ive talked to says john  goodman looks like they just added a mario mustash, which is goofy.

It's true. He does look like Mario.

I actually kind of want to see the Speed Racer movie. I'm probably not going to take it very seriously, and if it turns out to be absolutely terrible I'm just going to laugh at it afterwards, or leave the theater and laugh at it then. I saw Prince Caspian recently and I thought it was a dreadful disappointment, so I think I need a movie which I can watch without a lot of expectations and just have fun.

But that's really just me. Besides, Iron Man is probably more recommendable than Speed Racer.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Alondro

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on June 01, 2008, 10:24:37 PM
I dunno' I could see them filming the Cell saga in the Nevada desert somewhere, Lord knows we have enough dirt to pull it off. And, Nevada was where they tested all of the nuclear bombs, so they already have the stock footage they need to get the ball rolling.   

"We need to go some place that's completely uninhabited and it's like a bajillion miles wide and it's no where to be found on Earth... but it's right over there."

Ah Egoraptor... how accurately you depicted the series.   :giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

GabrielsThoughts

when I say the Nevada desert, I mean the part that extends through parts of California, Colorodo,  and Arizona...evey populated city  in between is practically rural.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

gh0st

one title, ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny... if they for some god awful reason do that then i could possibly die happy if they did well or go freeze over hell if they didn't.

seriously how the heck could you get that wrong

Alondro

Quote from: gh0st on June 04, 2008, 02:08:23 AM
one title, ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny... if they for some god awful reason do that then i could possibly die happy if they did well or go freeze over hell if they didn't.

seriously how the heck could you get that wrong

You know... that probably would work as a movie.  No script, no plot, just one endless battle from beginning to end.

Michael Bay directing, obviously, for big explosions and robots.

It'd prolly end up the biggest block-buster of all time.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif