What should Amber do for Comic #900?

Started by AndersW, April 16, 2008, 09:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Use this thread to discuss what you would like to see Amber do for a 900 comic special.  It can be what you would like to see her do, or what you think she will do.  Just post your ideas, no one will make fun of you.

My idea.
Ever since I saw comic #815, I have wanted to see the rest of the cast dressed up as super hero's.  And comic #900 is as good a place as any.

Jigsaw Forte

You realize, of course, now that you've made this thread we'll get another cop-out strip like #300 and #500... not that she doesn't deserve it, but I'm just saying it's more likely than not.

As for me, my vote goes for "It's over NINE HUNDRED!!!!!!"

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on April 16, 2008, 09:34:43 AM
As for me, my vote goes for "It's over NINE HUNDRED!!!!!!"
Oh great gods above, that would be AWSOME.

Amber and Fluffy stand facing the DMFA logo. Amber turns to Fluffy.
"Fluffy, what does our counter say about the comic number?"
Fluffy takes down the counter.
"It's over nine-HUNDREEEEEEEEEEED!"
Fluffy smashes counter with Wand of Motivation. Amber is in shock.
"WHAT? Nine-HUNDRED?!?"

Dannysaysnoo

She should skip comic 900 and just go straight to comic 901 from 899.

Alondro

Obviously strip 900 should be my characters dressed up in "Bleach" outfits!   :boogie

It's the only reasonable possibility, since I'm so awesome.   c:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

DarkAudit

Quote from: Alondro on April 16, 2008, 11:39:05 AM
Obviously strip 900 should be my characters dressed up in "Bleach" outfits!   :boogie

"Bleach" as in stuffed in a barrel full of, with the lid then nailed on.  :mwaha

I keed, I keed.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Ren Gaulen

No. Those will be my characters, and they will be dressed up like the characters from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure".

This is the only reasonable possibility, because "The World" rules the world!

Actually, I root for the "Over Nine Hundred" scenario, but then it should be the 901 strip, not the 900.

e_voyager

I agree with the over 900 scenario even if it's not rock/mega man based.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

*dresses Alondro up in a giant Clorox Bleach bottle*
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Rafe

I think Amber should really do something nice for the fans -
Like giving us all a car, like Oprah does for her audience. 

Yeah, that would be great. 
Rafe

Kuari

...I actually like Alondro's Bleach idea oddly enough...  though knowing Amber, she'd go with bleach bottles...  not the anime...  Super hero idea would be cool too...  or perhaps it could simply be Amber running from Fluffyzilla, who happens to be dual wielding Giant's Wands of Motivation

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuari on April 16, 2008, 04:16:25 PM
...I actually like Alondro's Bleach idea oddly enough...  though knowing Amber, she'd go with bleach bottles...  not the anime
That alone would be pretty cool.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

This isn't for the 900th comic, but I had a wallpaper idea (mentioned in another thread). Abel (as Merlitz) doing his lakeside fire demonstration. Did he keep it sensible or actually set the lake on fire as he commented?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kenji

Young-adult Freaky Pirate Rodents. >_>

o/~ Rodents count it off o/~

Zina

Memes, old or new, need to stay out of any good webcomic.

Amber Williams

Yeesh. And here I was thinking I would just offer cheesecake/beefcake wallpapers or something.

Honestly, I wouldnt be suprised if I dont do anything special for comic 900.  It just never dawns on me to do anything out of the ordinary when I am stuck in the middle of a storyline.

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 16, 2008, 09:44:26 PM
Yeesh. And here I was thinking I would just offer cheesecake/beefcake wallpapers or something.

Honestly, I wouldnt be suprised if I dont do anything special for comic 900.  It just never dawns on me to do anything out of the ordinary when I am stuck in the middle of a storyline.

Brilliant!
For comic 900, you can just drop the storyline!
No one would ever suspect it...

e_voyager

so speaks the most inspired of us all
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Fresnor

I vote something to stall for time, yet at the same time revealing subtle hints or images to characters that may or may not appear before 2010 that we may or may not know about...

Naldru

Do nothing special for 900

For 901, frame 1
Fluffy:  You do realize that the last strip was number 900.  What are you going to do about it?
Amber: Work on 902 and get some rest.
Fluffy:  You're being lazy.

Frame 2
(Fa'lina, displaying scary demeanor to Fluffy and standing between Fluffy and Amber)
Fa'lina:  Let the poor girl get some rest.
Fluffy:  (Gulp) Okay.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alondro

*Charles would rock as a Chlorox bottle...*  Think of all the undies I could whiten...

*Charline finds that image more than slightly disturbing*   :erk  Ok, I now vote for a comic in which Charles meets Dr. Ink.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Ted Schiller

Dr. Ink slipping Mrs. Williams a really strong Micky Finn.  Mrs. Williams then sleeps through the next three updates.   :sleep

With regards,
Ted

Ryan_Galen

Why not start a donation vote drive running from strip 900 to strip 950 to determine if strip 1000 will be the ultimate cheesecake or the ultimate beefcake? You know, every single male cast member against every single female cast member. Even my player would throw down a dollar in the pot for that.

But you're probably right. Best to stick to the tradition of procrastination.

Brunhidden

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't do anything special for comic 900.  It just never dawns on me to do anything out of the ordinary when I am stuck in the middle of a storyline.

in all honesty i was not expecting anything much for a #900, mostly cause i thought you would save up your extra special mojo for the big 1-K moment
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ryan_Galen on April 17, 2008, 01:50:43 PM
Why not start a donation vote drive running from strip 900 to strip 950 to determine if strip 1000 will be the ultimate cheesecake or the ultimate beefcake? You know, every single male cast member against every single female cast member. Even my player would throw down a dollar in the pot for that.

But you're probably right. Best to stick to the tradition of procrastination.

*snerk* I'd cough up for that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lena

I didn't really think we'd get anything special for strip 900, since it's so close to 1000 and all, but now that Amber mentions it...
Everytime she comes on here, I find myself liking the way she thinks more and more.  :giggle  *silently begins rooting for strip 1000 celebratory wallpapers*

DarkAudit

Quote from: Ted Schiller on April 17, 2008, 01:33:51 PM
Dr. Ink slipping Mrs. Williams a really strong Micky Finn.  Mrs. Williams then sleeps through the next three updates.   :sleep

With regards,
Ted

And that would be different how?  :mowhappy
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

computer nerd

maybe for the 900 comic she can add Regina in their  :3

Alondro

*Charles fanbois*  I 4 wood lyke to c nekkid Fa'lina 4 comic 900! lololololol!   :>

*Charline is getting jealous at all the attention Fa'lina gets*  I'm sezzy too!   >:[

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on April 18, 2008, 04:30:40 PM
*Charles fanbois*  I 4 wood lyke to c nekkid Fa'lina 4 comic 900! lololololol!   :>

Blasphemer! How dare you speak about Lady Fa'Lina in such a disrespectful manner!? D:< When requesting something, use proper language, lest you want this to happen! >:3