Game Boy Micro

Started by Darkmoon, August 29, 2005, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

I really never portable game... but dammit, that sucker is fuckin cool lookin.

ilpalazzo

Will it be back-lit?

I'm buying one just 'cause I can.

Darkmoon

I dunno about backlit, but I think it is. It's also smaller than the screen of the PSP. As in, the entire SYSTEM is smaller than the screen of the PSP.

ilpalazzo

Now I want one. Sneak it into class, play castlevania.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Darkmoon

It has a keychain thinger for it. And the people at IGN said the keychain thinger was actually useful.

ilpalazzo

Dude stop I am freaking out enough that I can sneak t into class without my teachers seeing it. :redrum :redrum :redrum :redrum

Helena

How much money will it be though?
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Destina Faroda

I'm a sucker for Nintendo products but I refuse to get this.  If you have an SP why do you need this?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Clearer screen, and easier to hold.

100 bucks for the system.

Helena

The price does not seem that bad at all. I mite look into it.

Sin Ominous

Meh. I agree with Destina.

And besides. I'm still saving that money for a DS and DoS. ;)

Fizzbit

Does it have GBA Wireless connecting?

Jorge D. Fuentes

I think you still gotta connect the Wireless Adapter to it.
I don't think it'd have that built in AND have that tiny-ass size.
If it did though... that'd be kinda awesome.
And it does feel better than the SP, especially the L+R buttons.

Slayer...

Why would you get the micro for $100 when you could get DS for $30 more...I don't see a real point in getting it, since I have just about every other Gameboy...(I FUCKING LOST THE ORIGINAL WHEN I WAS 5, THOUGH!!)

Darkmoon

Because it's cool looking... and small... and maybe you don't want the hulking behemoth that is the DS.

Slayer...

But whats the point of buying it if you already own the earlier version...I'm not a big fan of the smaller screen niether...my sister (who last played games in, like, the SNES era) said she wanted one, though...I gues it good for those who don't already own an SP, but because I do, I'm not interested in it...I hope, for Ninto's sake, that it does well, though...

Mageknight Locke

meh just be carefull not to swallow it by mistake if the teacher catches you, silicon gives you awful hemmeroids  :D

Darkmoon

You know from experience?

Mageknight Locke

no, but my brother ate parts of a motherboard as a dare and was hospitalised for 3 weeks  :laugh

Darkmoon

He's special, isn't he?

Mageknight Locke

not really, hes just gullible, and desperate for free beer.......

Helena

I don't like beer that stuff is disgusting. I cna be guillable myself sometimes, other times I just smack the person trying to play the trick on me....not really a smack more like an almost hit to get them to blink or freak out.

Lumienkeli

GB Micro is cool BUT it won't play GB/GBC games unlike GBA SP! So I'd rather have an SP than micro. Then again, I have a DS already :) And an original GBA. And a Game Boy Player. And a Pocket.

Goddamn I want a pink DS ;___;

Darkmoon

Yeah, well if you have all those, you don't need the GBM to do it.

Slayer...

I'm surprised nobody said shit about my spelling errors...late night last night is my excuse...

Darkmoon

Eh, with how bad I type? O_o

Mageknight Locke

im suprised no-one on this board types like, dis is da kullist sitt un da web!!!!!111elevun!1, unless we're taking the pee

Darkmoon

We have a rule against it.

Mageknight Locke

just wait a few weeks, there will probably be a few 'kamikaze' forum spammers who just do it for a laugh and dont care, my old forum got nuked for going over memory limit through spam while my pc was busted

Darkmoon

OPsh, it would be damn hard for them to waste all our space and bandwidth, especially since I dunno that people can even upload files to the CMF server.

If they can, we need to change that asap.