squirrelly little secrets

Started by GabrielsThoughts, April 09, 2008, 02:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

as short lived as these threads are I figure it's still fun once in a while. Rules are simple post something about yourself. be it secret, rea,l or imagined.

I have a mullet, but my hair is so curly either no one notices or they think I'm trying to look like wolverine.

I like experimenting with food... 

just the other day I made brownies without eggs, baking powder,  or sugar substituting honey and cake sprinkles for sugar and Mayonnaise for eggs... and since I didn't have chocolate chips I used pumpkin pie filling. It tastes good, but it isn't  exactly brownies anymore.

One time I used salsa instead of spaghetti sauce

I once discovered using  the ingredients of a marble cake without eggs makes a synthetic clay that can be hardened into glass.

I'm planning to make the greatest film parody of all time.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

meany

I throw splenda at elderly people.

I plan to take over the world, and actually have a pretty good plan in the works.

I have enormous feet.

My entire school is scared of me.

I don't expect to live to see 50.

James StarRunner

Angel

Last night was the first time I ever gave a guy who wasn't at least a week-long friend my number.

Trinity isn't REALLY my first-choice college, although I would like to go there.

My school is putting on the show Grease, and I wish I was a guy so I could do the song "Greased Lightning."

If we were doing West Side Story, I'd wish the same thing so I could be a Jet in the opening scene. And so I would never have to do "America" again. Though I would miss "I Feel Pretty."

...For a guy old enough to be my dad, Hugh Laurie has really pretty eyes.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

i owe people money.

i'm driving one of my coworkers slowly insane.

i'm not 100% sure they deserve it even though they tease me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

It rains a lot outside where I happen to live.

Jim Halisstrad

I have twenty seven nipples.

Short, Skinny women used to terrify me.

My sense of smell is terrible.

Cogidubnus

I also considered going to Trinity.

I have two hats, but I actually like the older one better.

I have two middle names.

I had roast duck. It was delicious.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Cogidubnus on April 15, 2008, 11:12:04 AM
I have two hats, but I actually like the older one better..

I have a shitload of hats. I freakin love them!

Tapewolf

When I was a kid (yet old enough to know better) I went through an obsessive phase of trying to make lego men fly, with coke bottle rockets and so forth.  Together with my brother and a friend, we spent way too much time designing streamlined nosecones and so forth out of balsa wood and plastic to try and increase the altitude of the rockets, and devised many highly potent fuel mixtures based on bicarbonate of soda and lemon juice to speed the reaction.  But I digress.

One time I got it into my head to tie a lego man to a helium balloon, which we did in the edges of a field we weren't strictly supposed to be in.  We weren't expecting it to work, but the wind took it and it drifted out across the field behind my house.
We watched in horror as it drew closer and closer to a cricket match that was in progress. Fortunately it just about reached enough altitude for them not to see it - since the cricketers owned the field.  While they didn't seem to mind particularly if other people were in the field, having a lego man float through their game would have drawn some rather undesirable attention to ourselves.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Castle Pokemetroid

I'm near sighted with one eye and far sighted with the other.

Dannysaysnoo

Cogidubnus

Once upon a time, my eyes were blue.

Darkdragon

I have a contraption for my hand which more than one person has mistaken as a weapon :V

Angel

...I got my iPod in March, and I'm so freakin' lazy I didn't bother figuring out how to put songs on it until last night.

There's a box of matches next to me right now. Taunting me. Even though the idea of getting burned freaks me out a little, I like to light matches.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

I have a strange and somewhat dangerous (for the others) attraction to large sharp metal objects. In other words, I like swords.

I had a baseball bat with the words "Smites Evil" written on it. Unfortunately I have lost it somewhere.

Many electronic devices tend to malfunction when I am around.

I often quote "Transformers: The Movie" (the old one, not the new one). Some of my friends quote back when they hear me quote. We are a bunch of geeks in that respect. :animesweat

My friends never let me touch matches or anything that can be easily set on fire for some reason. They never explain why.

yakanaj

My middle name rhymes with all my siblings middle names.
My eyes change colour (blue, gray, green)
I am a Narutard.
I am a Bleach freak.
The only person who out does me in hight (in my family) is my brother.
I am an imp to the empress of the mutiverse.
one of my best firends is "the devil" and her name at the last christmas party was Dee Viale. Only one person got it.
I eat peanut butter straight from the jar.
:ipod

James StarRunner

Quote from: yakanaj on April 22, 2008, 02:26:52 AM
I am a Narutard.
I am a Bleach freak.
one of my best firends is "the devil" and her name at the last christmas party was Dee Viale. Only one person got it.

Hehehe... I actually knew every one of those dark secrets. :P
*Eats PB with you*

yakanaj

Quote from: James StarRunner on April 22, 2008, 02:33:50 AM
Quote from: yakanaj on April 22, 2008, 02:26:52 AM
I am a Narutard.
I am a Bleach freak.

Hehehe... I actually knew every one of those dark secrets. :P
*Eats PB with you*

SOOOO not fair.  but again, it's sad because everything is true.

e_voyager

i enjoy reading the forums.
i need to sleep from time to time.
i actually cut my computer off form time to time
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sufurin Scorda

I have grey eyes, and everyone tells me I have pretty, pretty eyes.

I like to crack my knuckles/wrists/other joints. Especially when people're talking.

I've eaten cereal while using Boog's hat as a bowl a few times.

I've also gone to The Greatest Show Unearthed without him. And I don't regret it because he owes me and doesn't deserve to have scary carnival fun. D:<

All I've ever known is the unknown. :B In my haaaaunted home, with the rattlin' bones...

I keep listening to [Creature Feature]. Over and over again.

I'm not a bad man, even though I do bad things, very bad things, such horrible things. But it's not quite what it seems...

Angel

I'm in Florida, not missing the cold New England mornings at all. But I won't miss the skeeters here either.

I still need to finish my Genocide homework from last Friday.

I actually remember the chords in the Swat Kats theme song.

I'm addicted to the song "Candyman" by Aqua. (Yes, the Barbie Girl band.)

I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango...

BANDWAGON JUMP!

gh0st

i haven't been on the forums in a while (shocker)

i have a recent plan to end world hunger as we know it.

i like to play around with solar panels, large batteries, water, salt, and possibly in the near future if i feel stupid enough even a wall socket.

i have made and burned hydrogen.

one of the things i hope to do this summer is to experiment with liquid nitrogen, can't wait.

i'm a cat loving guy.

e_voyager

i want to be everywhere at once but nowhere at all.
i still watch some cartoons
i often have no ideal what people are talking about.

GabrielsThoughts

I think I've determined the identities of all the clockwork forum moderators... - :kruger -
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Angel

:orly That's a tad creepy. But I've been waiting for a chance to use that smiley.

I think I cry a little too easily.

I have the worst allergies in the world, but I love flowers.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

I brought live ammunition to school in the first grade for show and tell. I was arrested thusly.

Brunhidden

wow, i would pay to see a video of a first grader arrested

my somewhat secret- the wife and i threatened very graphic bodily harm to the DJ at our wedding if he played so much as a second of 'the chicken dance'. thankfully he never found out how serious we were, or what color portions of his anatomy were, and played 'see you on the other side' by ozzy instead.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- pppppootttyyffffllllooooorrr,,,,,,,ppppoooop

What Eowyn says- poopie floor

What Eowyn means- Even though I have been fully potty trained for months i sometimes poop on the floor  :P

Brunhidden- Dangit, thats what that smell in the bedroom was.... *grumble*

GabrielsThoughts

although I'm environmentally concisions I still use Styrofoam plates, plastic cups, paper towels electricity and water.

I'm aware that 75% of  planet Earth is covered in water, salt water can be desalinized. I know vegetation can be grown inside the home, outside the home, on the roofs of homes, office buildings, and skyscrapers. I know that Prius can be converted to full electric for under $10,000,  Diesel vehicles can be retrofitted to operate on used vegetable oil, there is land mass under the oceans. I know that some Governments of the world pay farmers not to farm land, or grow specific crops which affects the value of certain crops, such as sugar, potatoes, or oranges from dropping in value on the world market. I'm aware that when I pee the water is reclaimed, sanitized, filtered and reused. I know for a fact that there are not twice as many people in the world today as there was in the entirety of human history, in fact the number of people on the planet today is less than 1/4 of all the people who have ever lived. I know that there are plants that have been engineered to grow in the harshest of deserts, and that Africa could easily become a world superpower if it had enough honest, educated people, and capitalists to harness the resources and share  them with the world.  I know that a majority of the world's oxygen is produced by algae and that for every tree chopped down four seedlings are planted in its place. after ten years the half will be chopped down, and in another ten the rest will be chopped down the farm will then be reused.