04/09/08 [Hybrid #4] - Undead

Started by Jack McSlay, April 09, 2008, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurawyn

Is it still suicide if you die, become Undead and then kill yourself :boggle

Lucheek

Its kind of sad, in an odd way, about infants not becoming undead. Because it would be really creepy to see an undead pregnant lady with half her stomache ripped off, revealing an undead fetus with claws and glowing eyes.

I've already drawn the Skull-Tentacle cubi (from previous post) I might have to draw Undead-Pregnant-Lady-with-Fetus

Amber Williams

Quote from: Lucheek on April 10, 2008, 06:32:45 PM
Its kind of sad, in an odd way, about infants not becoming undead. Because it would be really creepy to see an undead pregnant lady with half her stomache ripped off, revealing an undead fetus with claws and glowing eyes.

I've already drawn the Skull-Tentacle cubi (from previous post) I might have to draw Undead-Pregnant-Lady-with-Fetus

Draw whatever you wish.  But if you post it here, I will perma-ban you.

Brunhidden

undead pregnant lady? im fine with that, in a weird way thats kinda cool

undead pregnant lady with exposed zombie fetus? waaay too freaky for me

it does remind me of an actual comic book i saw, a humorous take on zombie invasion. early on the two 'heroes' passed a car and one saw an infant in a carseat as a zombie and said "awww, someone made a stinky" and the other said "its trapped in a hot car, its just decomposing quicker". its so wrong and yet so cool that someone made a comic book about zombie invasion thats about as or more funny as 'shawn of the dead'.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 10, 2008, 06:45:22 PM

Awww.

Can we mock first?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lucheek

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 10, 2008, 06:45:22 PM
Quote from: Lucheek on April 10, 2008, 06:32:45 PM

I shalln't. I don't want to upset the artist.