04/09/08 [DMFA #892] - Boom, Headshot

Started by Kuari, April 09, 2008, 06:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaver225

Well, we don't really know what kind of spell it was. Blasting would indicate an explosive of some kind, but then again colloquially it could just mean 'hit it with an offensive spell' of some sort. Like a full-body TK slam or something.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Reaver225 on April 11, 2008, 07:11:40 AM
Well, we don't really know what kind of spell it was. Blasting would indicate an explosive of some kind, but then again colloquially it could just mean 'hit it with an offensive spell' of some sort. Like a full-body TK slam or something.

Nah, telekinesis don't cause visible special effects (aside of bodies and objects suddenly flung through the air :3). But the "blast" part is really rather vague. However, from the way Kass reacted to Graz's actions it would seem that he cast something painful.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 09, 2008, 06:48:19 AM
I'm kind of curious about the Watership Down thing - is that because Amber is still a bit sick or because it's heinously depressing?
Did I miss some mention in the rant (which I guess I didn't read), or was it something in the strip?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 11, 2008, 12:28:53 PM
Did I miss some mention in the rant (which I guess I didn't read), or was it something in the strip?

It was the page title.  Something like "Amber still can't watch more than three minutes of Watership Down".

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Fex

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I think you're posting in the wrong thread, Fex...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears