Release of Criminal Information to the Public

Started by stiletto, April 12, 2008, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

LAST RESORT COMICS
INFORMAL RELEASE TO PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ARCHIVES

This is a short public announcement to viewers of our ever popular reality show, Last Resort. Presently, the paperwork has been processed to allow the viewing of personnel summaries of four more of the show's contestants, so that you, the viewers, might have a greater understanding of the situations about. Remember, we here at Last Resort care about you, our viewers.

http://lastresort.xepher.net/cast.php

Also, we apologize for the corrupted data field in the dossier of Silk of the Solar Winds. No computer system is without its minor bugs, and we are currently in the process of retrieving that data from our backup systems. Waiting for such things would have further delayed the release of this information, so please bear with us.

Please note that these cast sheets, as well as the original four, now include the use of the "Celeste magical resistance scale" so commonly used around the galaxy. The legal clearance required for publicly displaying the results was caught up in 'processing' during the release of the first four, and has recently been cleared. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please continue to watch, and enjoy, the show.

Frederin Wilhelm Graziari I
Legal Advisor
Last Resort Comics

Brunhidden

i suddenly hate ace more then i did before, just for hamming it up on his photo shoot..... really, posing in your boxers is thinking pretty highly of yourself even if you do have sexy abs and an 'exotic' mark

white however, kind of sickens me as to how he is trying to look innocent. thats just sad, at least Mr. Chubsy had the good taste to smile and look defiant, almost proud. also stating 'light child advisory' the first thing to my mind is 'warning, silk may contain nudity and mild swearing' and thats all kinds of wrong mental images

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think Silk, at least at the time of his arrest, felt he was innocent. Or, at least, doing what he thought was right, which isn't always the same thing.

On which grounds, I can understand him trying to look innocent in his mugshot.

Now, of course, he's a lot older, and I suspect he's a lot more cynical, and is dealing with the world as he finds it, rather than doing his darndest to make it a better place.

But that's just my opinion.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

ah yes, im sure theres nothing wrong with releasing the air from half a spaceship into vacuum to kill a specific person and quite possibly twenty or so bystanders who just so happen to be in the same section of the ship and not wearing pressure suits to bed.

who could say such a cute innocent little pup was wrong for doing that? and somehow, thats probably how he DOES think

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on. I'm not saying he -is- innocent. Anything but.

I just said, at the time he had his photo taken, he -felt- he was innocent, which is a total different story.

Guilty as sin. Due everything that's come to him. No argument here.

What -he- thinks is going to be different, though. *shrug* Nothing unusual about that. A quote from The Shawkshank Redemption applies: "Me? I'm innocent. We're all innocent here, didn't you know?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 13, 2008, 09:06:32 AM

Insanity?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 13, 2008, 09:19:25 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 13, 2008, 09:06:32 AM

Insanity?

probably just something wrong in the head that he cant possibly figure out why other people thought it was wrong of him to kill the life support on a spaceship. thus my post, and his attitude that he does not deserve to be here