03/28/08 [DMFA #891] - Transgendered delimma

Started by thegayhare, March 28, 2008, 09:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furour

...21 5 year olds...with out my morality.  :<

I think the amazon took the sword, so Danny may be weaponless...

PurpleCheeseLlama

28 or 29 5 year olds for me. Can't remember which.

Pah, I could take on more >:-3

Regarding the comic...I hope the Amazons aren't dead, 'cause they were awesome. Hopefully when the baddies were being annoyed about them being Amazons, it was purely because of them fighting back.

Fuyudenki

OK, disabling morality only gives me 5 bonus kills.  The other 8 came from claiming to be a body-builder, instead of merely athletic, claiming to have perfect balance, instead of merely good, martial arts mastery, instead of three lessons, and having been trampled.

And sharpened nails wouldn't increase my odds much, I don't think.  A good shin-kick will drop a kid quickly, though.(I kinda wish I didn't actually know that...)

AmigaDragon

I say the Amazons were merely knocked out by that blast. Dan might be able to grab up his sword, but if we take weird luck into account, probably not, he'll win some other way. As for the robe's magical protection, that still might be something Wildy just made up, or maybe she did actually have it . Perhaps Shaman-Wildy could have enchanted it, but she's been a shaman only a few months (#162). This flashback is going back a few years (#876).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 28, 2008, 05:49:16 PM
As for the robe's magical protection, that still might be something Wildy just made up, or maybe she did actually have it . Perhaps Shaman-Wildy could have enchanted it, but she's been a shaman only a few months (#162). This flashback is going back a few years (#876).

IMHO, the robe probably is enchanted, and it's most likely because Wildy purchased an enchanted robe for her friend.  That would in all likelihood make it a rare and expensive gift.

I hadn't actually considered the DIY possibility, although if it wasn't magical when she got it, I'd look to Mab rather than Wildy herself.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zibani

I'd take down 24, 28 if I had no morals...

In any case,  I sense fanservice coming...  <3 <33 <333 <3333

Maybe that's why he hates DP so much XDDD

llearch n'n'daCorna

I could take down 30.

I have no morals anyway.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Daymond42

I could only handle 15 of them, it seems. I feel wimpy. c.c

Lucheek

Yah, but 5 year olds panic easily-- bloods a good way to do that.

I don't think I could ue a kid as a weapon, not because of morality, but I suck at lifting/throwing.

.....I feel bad that I want to get a whole bunch of 5 year olds to see how many I really could.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Lucheek on March 28, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
Yah, but 5 year olds panic easily-- bloods a good way to do that.

It was stated that the 5-year-olds that assault you are completely fearless - bleed on them all you want, but they won't go away. >:3

Joe3210

17 kiddies just because I'm not terribly athletic and have no weapons/martial arts skills.

I seem to notice Dan getting all pink in the face. :boogie
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

thegayhare

I got 29 kids

which frankly suprised me

I took a few other tests and I'm a 51% likely to survive the zombie appocolypse, and 68 percent effective as a human sheild

Zibani

I love how this thread has turned into a "how many 5 year olds could YOU take on" thread, and we've all pretty much completely forgotten about the comic... XD

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Zibani on March 28, 2008, 08:48:27 PM
I love how this thread has turned into a "how many 5 year olds could YOU take on" thread, and we've all pretty much completely forgotten about the comic... XD

You're right - this is getting way out of hand! This is madness!!

Also, I am only about 40% likely to survive a zombie apocalypse, and only 30% effective as a human shield.

Goatmon

AnizInDisguise

Gotta love the last panel.

And apparently I can take 31 five-year-olds, and like the box, I don't have any morals to begin with. Martial arts (semi)mastery FTW

meany

I can take down 23 of the little morsels.

Regarding the comic; we may be about to see some of the hackey and the slashy-via claws-or some smashey and some rampagey, judging from Dan's face. This is gonna be fun. >:3

Grenn

If I'm taking on 5 year olds, I get a box of grenades and reserve the right to take myself out in the process.

LionHeart

Quote from: Daymond42 on March 28, 2008, 08:04:56 PM
I could only handle 15 of them, it seems. I feel wimpy. c.c
Don't feel too bad - I could only manage 10.

I suspect I took a hit on not being able/willing to use one of them as a weapon.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Kuari

Apparently I could take 30 of those munchkins down...

Anyways...  what I find funny about the comments the two are making is that Graz has a very similar hair style to him...  just Dan has one part that's longer...  and is it me or are part of his glasses broken?

Also curious...  since when could Dan use the force?  He looks ready to force choke them to death.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on March 29, 2008, 06:35:06 AM
Also curious...  since when could Dan use the force?  He looks ready to force choke them to death.

No... That's a "Cleave and Smite" face! Or, maybe, a "RRRRRRRRRRRRAGE!!!" face, in which case Dannie is seconds from transforming into his Super Cubi-Jin Form.

stiletto

A few people asked about Graz's glasses. Yes, they're broken. He sees better out of that eye, and thus doesn't need the full lens.

And Dan has nice long hair in the back. Pretty stuff.

celelorien

Quote from: Kuari on March 29, 2008, 06:35:06 AM
Anyways...  what I find funny about the comments the two are making is that Graz has a very similar hair style to him...  just Dan has one part that's longer...  and is it me or are part of his glasses broken?

Dan also has longer hair in the back, re:Comic 879.

and i could take 25 5 year olds, and have a 51% chance of surviving zombie apocalypse.  though i think my score should've been higher, since even though i picked "run for a fortified building" said building is a movie theater.  plenty of food there and extremely zombie proof. (we've been planning this for a while, lol)

WhiteFire

Why do I find Dan more attractive when he is standing there with a bewildered look?

25. If I'm somehow forced to fight, it's a survival situation. So dirty fighting is authorized.

Pagan

Would anyone mind linking this quiz? I missed Amber's rant on friday.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Pagan

30. No morals, a tall and flexible body, and a little bit of martial arts training grant me the power to beat down a good number of the ankle-biters.

Thank you for that link, Tape.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!