3-24-08 (the non-existant comic!)

Started by Alondro, March 24, 2008, 04:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charline hmms*  Since Amber couldn't manage a comic due to religious stuff and a birthday, I'll improvise based on what I believe happened to her on Sunday!

The Book of Mab, Chapter 13, vs 666-wherever

And lo, Amber didst enter unto the house of the Lord.

And the Lord was most displeased, for Amber didst harbor demons upon her web page and thus was not fit to enter therein!

Thus the Lord smote Amber with many diverse plagues... not the least of which was to draw Charline all the time and make her the Ultimate God-mode character of all time!

Thus it is written!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Castle Pokemetroid

Dose this have anything to do with pie?

Suwako

Chaos

There was a comic. It was filled with CANDY!

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 24, 2008, 06:28:14 PM
Was it sticky candy? 

Most sticky, I must say. In fact, it was so sticky, that the state of adhesion appears to be virtually irremovable.

... :paranoid

Quickly, what does the scouter say about sticky candy's adhesion level? :O

Alondro

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 24, 2008, 06:54:39 PM

Hmmm... it's 69.   :sweatdrop  Oh the wrongness.

Pagan

Should I laugh? Should I cry? I'll do both, for they are the only thing I can do in response to this.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 24, 2008, 07:03:42 PM

There is NO way it can be right!! >:O CAAAAN IIIIT?? >:D

Quote from: Pagan on March 24, 2008, 07:07:58 PM
Should I laugh? Should I cry? I'll do both, for they are the only thing I can do in response to this.

Cry, Pagan. Cry tears of joy!! :B

computer nerd

ShadesFox

*nods sagely*
Perhaps it is time for a religious conversion?  The Flying Spaghetti monster is a favorite.  Though I prefer my home grown favorites, The Cult of the Great Mole, The Church of the Great Holy Potato in the Sky, or The Cult of the Floating Shrub.  The Cult of the Great Mole is my personal favorite.
The All Purpose Fox

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: ShadesFox on March 24, 2008, 07:50:22 PM
*nods sagely*
Perhaps it is time for a religious conversion?  The Flying Spaghetti monster is a favorite.  Though I prefer my home grown favorites, The Cult of the Great Mole, The Church of the Great Holy Potato in the Sky, or The Cult of the Floating Shrub.  The Cult of the Great Mole is my personal favorite.

For some reason you reminded me of the God-Poring from "Ragnarok Online". A neat deity, if you ask me. But the Flying Spaghetti Monster rocks your face off, that is true. Also, there is the One Spork, but it is a symbol of power rather than a deity.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Aiyno on March 24, 2008, 05:41:54 PM
This topic needs more nutmeg.
That has got be made into a meme in that thread :)

pyrohamster

Quote from: Alondro on March 24, 2008, 07:03:42 PM

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

e_voyager

Charline's was funnier and more wrong. but still if must be noted that upon this day  over 9000 voices cried out for a new comic and then suddenly fell silent crushed by their own fear of anger the web comic diva.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joe3210

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

llearch n'n'daCorna

What makes you think this is mining for the fjords?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

The mine is mine if it was not mine it would not be mine..

This topic still lacks awesome, I think someone stole it and replaced it with funny.

Alondro

*inserts awesome*  Go to Newgrounds and look up the "Awesome" series by Egoraptor, especially "Metal Gear Awesome", which made me roflmao.

Now this post has awesome.   :3

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Aiyno on March 25, 2008, 09:39:40 AM
This topic still lacks awesome, I think someone stole it and replaced it with funny.

Was this topic supposed to have awesome in it? I did not know... I'll look If I still have some spare awesome in my inventory.

*looks into his inventory; goes through several bags of holding; reaches into the personal sub-space cargo area*

Sorry, I think I'm all out of spare awesome right now. But I have found Nutmeg! :B

How did Nutmeg get into my inventory and what was Nutmeg doing there is a complete mystery even for me. :U

I will now have to hide from Albanion or he will hide me.

ShadesFox

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 25, 2008, 10:29:55 AMI have found Nutmeg![/url] :B

How did Nutmeg get into my inventory and what was Nutmeg doing there is a complete mystery even for me. :U

I will now have to hide from Albanion or he will hide me.

That's easy enough, just do angle her against the 4th dimension just right and you can fit anything anywhere!

When searching for metal gear awesome make sure you find the one that is part 1 and part 2 combined.
The All Purpose Fox

Alondro

*Awesome quote!*

Awww yeah... you when you have diarrhea, and it doesn't hurt when it's comin out?  It's so satisfyin man.

Gross... *BANG*

:giggle

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Alondro on March 25, 2008, 01:23:52 PM
*Awesome quote!*

Awww yeah... you when you have diarrhea, and it doesn't hurt when it's comin out?  It's so satisfyin man.

Gross... *BANG*

Yo, B, that looks like a bullet wound to me!

Suwako

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 25, 2008, 10:29:55 AM
Quote from: Aiyno on March 25, 2008, 09:39:40 AM
But I have found Nutmeg! :B
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/RentheKnight/ThisthreadrequiresmoreNutmegshort.png

I approve.

btw: I hate quoting images..  :< image urls FOREVER

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 25, 2008, 01:23:52 PM
*Awesome quote!*

Gross... *BANG*

Riiiiiiight... This is starting to get weird.

But it made me remember another few awesome quotes!

Gordon Frohman: "So, what's new, bro? I haven't seen you since the Seven Hour War ended!"
Norman Frohman: "There was an end to the war? That's funny... 'cause I'm still fighting it."
*ker-awesome :B*

Gordon Frohman: "Hey, are you smoking? Well, as a doctor who wears glasses, I should warn you of the health risks!"
Norman Frohman: "If they let you become a doctor... then everyone's health is at risk."

Gordon Frohman: "Golly! I've got terrible haemorrhoids! What say you?"
Norman Frohman: "You think it's painful sitting down? TRY TAKING A STAND."

(Disclaimer: These quotes came from "Concerned: The Half-Life and Death of Gordon Frohman".)

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 25, 2008, 01:51:58 PM

Gordon Frohman: "So, what's new, bro? I haven't seen you since the Seven Hour War ended!"
Norman Frohman: "There was an end to the war? That's funny... 'cause I'm still fighting it."

Gordon Frohman: "Hey, are you smoking? Well, as a doctor who wears glasses, I should warn you of the health risks!"
Norman Frohman: "If they let you become a doctor... then everyone's health is at risk."

Gordon Frohman: "Golly! I've got terrible haemorrhoids! What say you?"
Norman Frohman: "You think it's painful sitting down? TRY TAKING A STAND."

(Disclaimer: These quotes came from "Concerned: The Half-Life and Death of Gordon Frohman".)

Great webcomic, shame i wasn't checking weekly near the end.

Vidar

Am I the only one who caught the portal-reference in Amber's rant?

It must be said:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!  'A' :cry
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Vidar on March 25, 2008, 02:31:41 PM
It must be said:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!  'A' :cry

In Soviet Russia the cake is the truth. But it tastes like cardboard box. :cry
It even looks like cardboard box. :paranoid

Wait, it is a cardboard box!! How the heck did I mistake it for a cake?! :U

I wonder if the cake is inside... :. *opens* OH GODS!! 'A' OH GODS NOOOO!!!!!!!!.... D: *is burninated*

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm not happy being chewed on, Ren. You should be more careful.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Sorry. My bad. I think I got a little distracted.

But next time, don't fire a flamethrower in my face. It burns and stings.