03/25/08 [#70] - Easier done then said

Started by Brunhidden, March 26, 2008, 06:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

wow, with hair like that i am thinking martial arts moves reminiscent of old mortal combat games.

the questions now are will lizardlips allow it, what happens to the chubby man, and how'd he pick one of the only ones that does not strike you as being a permanent character?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lizardlips -did- allow it; we heard the cuffs come off, and Qin is unleashed in the last panel.

Plus there's the subtitle. ;-]

Plus... Qin doesn't strike me as being as much of a pushover as he might look. After all, he didn't fare well against Adharia, but then, who did? And she has a lot more leverage and traction that he does.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 26, 2008, 06:42:06 AM
wow, with hair like that i am thinking martial arts moves reminiscent of old mortal combat games.

the questions now are will lizardlips allow it, what happens to the chubby man, and how'd he pick one of the only ones that does not strike you as being a permanent character?

Now you're gonna make me have to kill one of the other lieutenants first, aren't you?  :P

Seriously, though, Quinn was just as much out-of-nowhere as Qin is. Give him some credit.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Out of interest, do we get to see splatter later?

Not a request, just interested to see if you're planning, oh, Evil Dead type thing... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 26, 2008, 08:51:55 AM
Out of interest, do we get to see splatter later?

Not a request, just interested to see if you're planning, oh, Evil Dead type thing... ;-]

As 'another' Jigsaw once put it... "Oh, yes, there will be blood." :mwaha

Fuyudenki

Man's got a lot of hair growing out the back of his neck.  I could never pull a ponytail like that, and I've been told I have a particularly hairy neck.(my mom gives me haircuts, most of which involve grabbing the trimmers and shaving the back of my neck, which I never see.)

I think White Noise is my favorite character at this point.  You're not planning on killing him off for being gutsy like that, are you?

Stupid N00bie

So will we be doing the "though the camera's eyes" kinda shows, or will it be more like how we have been going?

Through the camera gives us the fun ability to spray blood at the camera and have it stick.
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 26, 2008, 08:32:04 AM
Now you're gonna make me have to kill one of the other lieutenants first, aren't you?  :P

i apologize if i have offended you or the bald convict

then again i was under the impression you would do that anyways
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.