Hey, guy's Im back...

Started by King Of Hearts, March 09, 2008, 04:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Of Hearts

been a while, nice to see familiar faces still active.

Here, have some full sized Jy-Jy, as a coming home gift.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1134145/

Janus Whitefurr

Would it have been too much blue to remember Jy's eyes are that colour as well? Or were you looking for something to offset all the blue by making them what... kinda looks like brown?

(Since I fansqueed on FA, I get to be studious here. :b)
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

King Of Hearts

Aye, Truth be told, I forgot the eye color and was doing the piece by memory. [also the reason why the circle patterns on the sleeves are missing]

Brown looked nice at the time, a nice organic feel as opposed to the blacks and blues.

Janus Whitefurr

I always notice eyecolours for some reason. I actually didn't notice this till a second or third glance - bishie Jyrras has that effect I guess.

Also, welcome back. You were missed, as many people will probably point out when they see your new art thread here :b
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Tapewolf

Nice.  I probably wouldn't have noticed the eyes if Janus hadn't said that, but still.  I thought you'd been quiet lately... good to see your return.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Damaris

Very, very nice- I love the pose.

Welcome back :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zedd

Eibborn

Hm, this is probably what he would've looked like if his patch had worked as he planned. Welcome back!
/kicks the internet over

Amber Williams

Hell-o there good sir~

Seriously boy. You should be charging for your art. I would like to order seven dozen boxes please. :U