Pomeranian needeth something cleared up.

Started by Silver Pomeranian Genji, February 27, 2008, 02:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Pomeranian Genji

It's about Destania, actually. Her Wiku-Wiki article says that she was ambushed by a group of Beings. Now was this before, after or during her stay at Lost Lake? I ask because I'm composing my second DMFA story, and I need the complete scoop on what happened. I've already given the Archives the ol' once over, and read and re-read the Wiki article, only to wind up super-confuzzled.

(Edited 'cause my grammar fairy was asleep.)
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Silver Pomeranian Genji on February 27, 2008, 02:39:37 PM
It's about Destania, actually. Her Wiku-Wiki article says that she was ambushed by a group of Beings. Now was this before, after or during her stay at Lost Lake.
From what the comic says, it looks like it took place immediately before entering LL, since she crawled into Lost Lake to recover from the attack.

While it's not my call, personally I'd be very leery of doing a fan story based around canon characters - it's hard to do right.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Fuyudenki

Friends don't let friends write fanfiction, no matter how much research you plan on investing.

You can carry on, though. :P

Damaris

If it's not in the archives, and not in the wiku, then we don't know.  The wiku gods are extremely good at gleaning and placing information located on the forum into a searchable format.

So, it looks like you'll just have to wait until the story unfolds in the comic.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber