Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

two hugs owed today, and the recipients are... Dekari and Raiettei!

insidexml

Gornemant and Shade get hugs. :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Gornemant

xD I'm all for hugs, I just stopped coming over here often ;p
Oh, and happy new year x3

techmaster-glitch

Whoops, owe three hugs. The recipients are... rabid_fox, Jack McSlay, and Shachza!

insidexml

Tycoon, Aisha deCabre, and Pretzel get hugs.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Yikes, five hugs owed now!

1. Shachza!
2. Aurawyn!
3. Roureem Egas!
4. Magician Faust!
5. modelincard!

insidexml

Hugs for Gyr, scorpio803, Shade, Aisha deCabre, and thegayhare.

-Baroquemonger

Shachza

Techmaster, are you coming on to me?  That's 2 in a row from you!    :)
            <-- #1 that is!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Shachza on January 12, 2010, 01:58:21 PM
Techmaster, are you coming on to me?  That's 2 in a row from you!    :)
Um...no, that's just the randomizer :erk

Either way, ooklah gets today's on-time robohug!

insidexml

Minishear gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's on-time robohug goes to... hapless!

ooklah

what happened? why am I here? o_O
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

insidexml

Teroniss gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's robohug goes to... Lena!

Captain

Kage, Thirty Second Artbomb, Lego3400, and Rambon have been hugged by my strange grasp. They have been either
a. deemed hugged by an "infantile version" of the future overlord of humanity
b. hugged by a representative of the starfish people
c. hugged by both

enjoy your hugs, or else.

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

techmaster-glitch

Ah, do we have a new Random huggler onboard? Just need to make sure, but your hugs -were- random, right? You used one of the randomizers on the first page?

In other news, thegayhare is the recipient of today's robohug!

insidexml

The Lurking Dragon gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

thegayhare

Yay...

Bunny gots huggeded  again

*hugs back*

Mow that makes me rethink this whole bunny bomber thing...

*looks around*

Who am I kidding

:explosion

Captain

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 15, 2010, 08:47:24 PM
Ah, do we have a new Random huggler onboard? Just need to make sure, but your hugs -were- random, right? You used one of the randomizers on the first page?

In other news, thegayhare is the recipient of today's robohug!

I believe I was using the last tool listed, I think this one: llearch's mirror and edit of Robbie's Script
If you want to visit me:

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Captain on January 16, 2010, 09:59:04 AM
I believe I was using the last tool listed, I think this one: llearch's mirror and edit of Robbie's Script
Ah, that's good.

Anyway, today's random robohug goes to... minowis!

Captain

A hug as been sent to GabrielsThoughts
If you want to visit me:

insidexml

Brunhidden gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... Arapaima!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... pro-lee-ah-tor-bra-dee-po-di-day :3 (proeliator bradypodidae)

bradypodidae

... and thank you kindly, good Sir!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

insidexml

-Baroquemonger