Sweeney Todd

Started by Nikki, December 24, 2007, 03:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

Quote from: Xze-Xze on January 21, 2008, 07:55:29 PM
My High School is gonna perform the musical!!! 8DDD

and guess who's Mrs. Lovett!? *beams with pride*

YOU are a lucky little lady. Mrs. Lovett was my favorite character in the movie. :)

It's a shame Helena Bonham Carter wasn't nominated for an Oscar... ah well. She's now my favorite actress :3  Oh yeah, I saw the movie on Sunday. I loved it. Absolutely loved it, blood and gore and human meat pies and all. Sasha Baron Cohen is another addition to my favorite actors list, while Johnny Depp is on my "People to molest before I die" list.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Nikki

SOOO glad you saw it, Keat!!! Johnny's on that list of mine as well 83

As for myself, i have gone on a Sweeney Fanart Binge, and i dyed a piece of my Eli-Luff's hair White >>;;;

*throws a Tomato at DMoon* Me!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

I assume Depp got a nomination? It's usually a lock to get nominated if you're a famous actor who either sings, or shows your junk in a film.

Zina

He was nominated for an Oscar. Best Actor, I believe. And won a Golden Globe Award. He also got a high five from me, which is the greatest gift of all.

bill

Zina

Yes.
You should have been there.

Rakala

I LOVED IT! Glee! Especially the Worst Pies in London song.

Nikki

I prefer 'A Little Priest' ;)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Netrogo

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 21, 2008, 08:41:56 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on January 21, 2008, 07:55:29 PM
My High School is gonna perform the musical!!! 8DDD

and guess who's Mrs. Lovett!? *beams with pride*

One of the cheerleaders?

Most likely.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.