Happy Valentines day!

Started by Aleolus, February 14, 2008, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

It's February 14th, happy Valentines day to all who have someone special, and best wishes to those who may not have someone at this moment!  May you find them soon!

Alondro

Wait, today is Valentines Day?! 

Damn... I am so out of touch with everything...

Work and graduate degree and animation company planning have drained all life from my body... little remains save a hollow shell that once was a person...

*Charline demands candy!*   >:[
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aleolus

*Hands Charline a big, heart-shaped box of chocolates*  Sorry 'bout the shape, it's all you can get this time of year.  Enjoy!

thegayhare

*hands Charline a big chocolate heart *

Go in through the aorta, it's got a carmel filling 

Angel

My day rocked and sucked...

Low of the day: I was going to wear knee-high boots to school, until I slipped on a patch of ice and scratched myself up. Darn. :(

High of the day: Going around at lunch with the other members of the A Cappella Choir and serenading them with awkward or sweet love songs. (We had the most fun with "Kiss the Girl" and "You're the One that I Want.")

Happy Saint V's Day, everybody!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Gray

I got shaving cream for valentines day... from my mother.   :erk

techmaster-glitch

It's Valentines Day? :erk

But robots can't love! What am I to do? D:

Alondro

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 14, 2008, 08:09:23 PM

Destroy the fleshbags?   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Alondro on February 14, 2008, 08:21:39 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 14, 2008, 08:09:23 PM

Destroy the fleshbags?   >:3
That's...not a bad idea. :mwaha

Death to the meatbags!

Fuyudenki

Techmaster, 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.  This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Yes, I did just rip that from HK-47.

I'm single, but it seems my good ol' standby isn't working.  I'm gonna have far less money than I'd planned by the end of the day! :<

Brunhidden

ah valentines day, the day in history that my current wife called me on the phone and asked if i wanted to be her boyfriend.... i nearly pissed myself and a week later told her yes.

also the day where we staged a performance proposal for the benefit of her parents, despite already having planned the wedding by then

and this specific year i surprised her with a tiny fondue pot of chocolate and strawberries, and she surprised me with boxer shorts that have Dr. mario on them.

.....yes, i wore the shorts on my head, but only because the valentines card she picked out had a bear on the toilet and said 'to my stinky valentines'
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk* Nicely done, Brun. As always, you have a wonderful style all your own.

The performance proposal is one I wish I'd thought of. All the grace and style of doing it -right-, with none of the worries of her saying "no"...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Toric

I had a very good VD. I went to a very disorganized wedding with my girlfriend and ate three different slices of pie. And then said goodbye before I worked until 6:00 the next morning.
Yap by Silver.

superluser

I don't have a significant other, so I wasn't aware of the date, which I suppose made me look less weird carrying a Victoria's Secret bag around the mall that day.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Eibborn

Quote from: superluser on February 17, 2008, 05:28:06 PM
I don't have a significant other, so I wasn't aware of the date, which I suppose made me look less weird carrying a Victoria's Secret bag around the mall that day.
But then why...?
You know what, nevermind. :P

My girlfriend and I are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow. Much cheaper! :3
/kicks the internet over

superluser

Quote from: Eibbor_N on February 17, 2008, 09:05:08 PMBut then why...?
You know what, nevermind. :P

I'll explain when I'm done.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?