01/19/07 [Abel 2 #2 & 3] - "It's my Fault..." / "I Created This Academy."

Started by Sunblink, January 19, 2008, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

Quote from: Zina on January 20, 2008, 05:15:19 PM
I just want to point out that you're doing the exact same thing you're telling others not to do. Jumping to conclusions, being quick to judge, etc. Who's to say this is the standard way to bring cubi into SAIA? You don't know that for sure.
EXACTLY!! I don't know! I'm just being sceptical and adding more watter to the mill. I'm not telling you what to believe. I'm telling you what you can also believe in. Don't take my words too seriously. They might be as wrong as anybody's. Just bringing' more contrast to this conversation by saying: "Maybe Aniz isn't the incarnation of all evil and foul". It might be just me, but from time to time, I'm having a bit difficulties to keep up with your theories what's going to happen next and where on green earth did you get that idea. When that happens, I decide to bring forth my counter idea to balance the common opinion. Then when you don't accept my idea and state arguments, I make my own counter arguments and that's how it goes. That's how I believe it should go. Conflict.
The fact, if I really believe in my own ideas with all my heart, is a different matter all together.

Now, I want to empathize this one more time: I don't know for sure.

Alondro

I think Abel is like Harry Pooter and Fa'lina is like Dumbledoor and Aniz is like Voltamort and killed Abel's parents cuz he wanted to use their souls for Whore-cruxes... for sexx0rz.  lulz.

I declare this the most stupid speculation ever!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ANTIcarrot

Psychotic cubi were indirectly responsible for the death of Fa'Lina's entire clan. Since a psychotic cubi has killed Abel's family she may emphasie with him.

I'm also getting a bit of a star wars vibe here. Unless Aniz is *really* old, he went to the academy and fell under Fa'Lina's authority for quite a while. (I trained your Father Luke; or at least I tried to.) Fa'Lina might feel regret at not smacking him down whilst he was still a student, in addition to everything that's happened in the past 24 hours or so.
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

Kayriel

Yeah, that was kind of hypocritical. In any case, I'd also like to point out that in... http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_94.php here, we have one (1) Aniz saying that Fa'Lina was already going to get on his case. When he hasn't done anything more than slap a Being and make a general ass of himself. If she'd get onto him for that, I'm fairly certain mentally and physically injuring Abel, further abuse of his mother, and the death of his friend will substitute most definite punishment.

And no, I should have, but I just now noticed that Aniz = Nazi. >.> Still, it's a cool name.

Also, I love that sig, Omega. XD
<3 Abel

Dard

Quote from: Kayriel on January 20, 2008, 07:18:10 PM
Yeah, that was kind of hypocritical. In any case, I'd also like to point out that in... http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_94.php here, we have one (1) Aniz saying that Fa'Lina was already going to get on his case. When he hasn't done anything more than slap a Being and make a general ass of himself. If she'd get onto him for that, I'm fairly certain mentally and physically injuring Abel, further abuse of his mother, and the death of his friend will substitute most definite punishment.
Good idea pointing to that strip. I've already forgotten about it.
But well, we don't know yet why exactly Aniz thought things would get uncomfortable with Fa'Lina. Anything would be possible from that she disagrees with his impersonation strategy to raise a son, that he didn't prepare Abel for his cubi heritage until it was too late up to, yes, that he would bring a seriously confused and scared Abel to SAIA.
Judging from Fa'Lina's expression and thoughts I guess the latter has become the most likely alternative.
Quote from: Kayriel on January 20, 2008, 07:18:10 PMAnd no, I should have, but I just now noticed that Aniz = Nazi. >.> Still, it's a cool name.
I noticed it but hoped (still hope) that this was a coincidence because the unfortunate tendency of many people to colossal jerks with nazis is so very wrong on so many levels.

Tycoon

Quote from: Alondro on January 20, 2008, 06:03:29 PM
I think Abel is like Harry Pooter and Fa'lina is like Dumbledoor and Aniz is like Voltamort and killed Abel's parents cuz he wanted to use their souls for Whore-cruxes... for sexx0rz.  lulz.

So, you're saying that if Fa'Lina is like Dumbledore, and Dumbledore is gay, that Fa'Lina must be as well!

Oh God. The fanfiction.

Anyway, excellent start to the next chapter in Abel's series, Amber. This stuff is truly amazing.

Alondro

Quote from: Tycoon on January 20, 2008, 07:55:09 PM
Quote from: Alondro on January 20, 2008, 06:03:29 PM

So, you're saying that if Fa'Lina is like Dumbledore, and Dumbledore is gay, that Fa'Lina must be as well!

Oh God. The fanfiction.

You're probably too late on that one... thankfully I don't know of any, but I'm sure they already exist somewhere.   :B

Though, cubi as a whole probably tend to go for full-spectrum entertainment, if ya know what I mean.  Living thousands of years would tend to lend itself to 'experimentation'... hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?  Say no more!   :giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

WhiteFox

I love the last page how Abel goes further into shadow... then looks up.

Amber is now, officially, my no.1 favorite online artist.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

kaskar

8)  Fa'lina comes out well in this pic ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Netrogo

I wanted to make a comment worthy of discussion, something that sited everything that had happend and may still. However I can't seem to do that, because everytime I go to say something all I keep thinking about is 'Oh my god, it looks like her shirt is going to explode!'

Seriously though, I can't begin to speculate on the umpteen different ways Fa'Lina could fix this situation. I will say I'm whole heartedly looking forward to this second chapter, it's looking like it might be even better then the first.

Koodos Amber, koodos.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Naldru

Quote from: Netrogo on January 22, 2008, 02:28:08 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2008, 12:36:13 PM
"Oh My God, You Killed Kenny!" ?

Aniz killed Kenny too? That bastard!
Everybody killed Kenny.

Now if you had said that Aniz killed Beavis and Butthead, I would recommend Aniz for a medal.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Joe3210

Quote from: kaskar on January 22, 2008, 01:59:07 AM
   8)  Fa'lina comes out well in this pic ...
She sure does. :B

IMO she's more awesome now and this explains why Abel is so close to her.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Dr Neo Lao

Wow. Just, wow.

Not only was this totally unexpected, the artwork is just delectable. Are there any plans for prints of this page/ final panel? Or a print-resolution level pdf for a small donation?

Now if only I could achieve 1/100th of this level of awesomeness, I'd be set.

e_voyager

well well done now i understand the first page narration . she's reliving what able when through over and over again. i'm not sure how has it worse in the case the victor or he victimizer.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

pyrohamster

Quote from: Naldru on January 22, 2008, 06:34:23 PM
Quote from: Netrogo on January 22, 2008, 02:28:08 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2008, 12:36:13 PM
"Oh My God, You Killed Kenny!" ?

Aniz killed Kenny too? That bastard!
Everybody killed Kenny.

Now if you had said that Aniz killed Beavis and Butthead, I would recommend Aniz for a medal.
Is there any way Kenny hasn't been killed?

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Naldru on January 19, 2008, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: The LizardKing on January 19, 2008, 09:26:16 PM
ah. good. very good. well done. (talking about the boobs i am. i mean, how can you not notice them? those things could put an eye out!)
*thinks about what he just said*
....i really need to know when not to talk.
*gets duct tape and studies for latin final*

Remember: cubi are shape-shifters

That means that the size and firmness could vary depending on Fa'lina's mood

Remember this comment?

Ha ha, that's one of my favorite quotes from DMFA

Caswin

Wait-a-minute...

Anyone else seeing something curious around here, or is it just me?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Kayriel

<3 Abel

Pagan

Nah, those are just lower tentacles. The third wing pair is probably more obvious.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Goddamned

"It's my fault... I created the Matrix."

That's what I always think when I see that headline. Should see that film again, probably.

Kasarn

techmaster-glitch

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 25, 2008, 09:58:49 AM
Whoa, where exactly did you find that? Are there any for other races?

That's from the late, great 2006 Calendar.  There are some print copies in existence that were handed out at Anthrocon that year, but the disk crash meant that no-one else got them.

The previews, like that one, exist for all months, although the one for september has a typo in the filename.

**EDIT**

http://www.missmab.com/graphics/C_Septermber.jpg

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kasarn

Kayriel

Quote from: Kasarn on January 25, 2008, 10:38:48 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 25, 2008, 09:58:49 AM
Quote from: Kasarn on January 25, 2008, 08:07:48 AM
Quote from: Kayriel on January 25, 2008, 12:39:08 AM
O.0; Is that... her third pair?

The third wings look a little something like this
http://www.missmab.com/graphics/C_October.jpg
Whoa, where exactly did you find that? Are there any for other races?

http://nice.llearch.net/dmfa_forum2932.htm#ref35
Scroll down for the rest and other details.

Ah, thank you, I hadn't known of the calendar's existence. That clears up a bit, so it likely was the silhouette of one of her head-tentacles.
<3 Abel

WhiteFox

Quote from: Dr Neo Lao on January 23, 2008, 06:08:59 AM
Now if only I could achieve 1/100th of this level of awesomeness, I'd be set.

It's easy.

Fill a page in a 9x12 sketchbook every damn day for ten years. Start photoshopping and writing somewhere in there. Spending hundreds of dollars going to college and drawings stuidos helps too.

---

Honestly, people are making too big a deal over Fa's boobs. It's an upshot, people. Try a google image search for Soul Caliber 4 Sophitia, that's absurdity.

Man, I love anything with a limited palette.

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 25, 2008, 10:02:31 AM

That's from the late, great 2006 Calendar.  There are some print copies in existence that were handed out at Anthrocon that year, but the disk crash meant that no-one else got them.

The previews, like that one, exist for all months, although the one for september has a typo in the filename.

So does Feb-ru-ary.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Tapewolf

Quote from: WhiteFox on January 26, 2008, 08:01:39 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 25, 2008, 10:02:31 AM

So does Feb-ru-ary.

Sorry?  It seems to be spelled correctly to me....

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E