A new order, join the 'war'

Started by Brunhidden, January 21, 2008, 09:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

For a while ive been playing an online browser game, and due to the moderate sucess of the cybernations group here i have decided to start my own 'order' on a game called 'holy war'.

like cybernations you do not actually have to risk a lot on attacking or being attacked. also you can make money without attacking anyone, people who attack you are a minor annoyance at the worst and often even benefits you, and its fully possible to attack people in a civilized manner where both parties benefit. you can put more time per day into it then cybernations, but does not drink your time up unless you want to ( i spend maybe 15 minutes a day active on it, although i have it open while i browse elsewhere), and for the first week everyone has 'premium' accounts which make it easy to jump past newbie levels and get to where the game is fun.

To play the game click on this link http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World1/bin/?advertiser=77754  and you will be given the chance to play. why that link? because anyone who plays after joining from the link is considered to be recruited by me, and i get a bonus in gold to match a percentage of what they make (it costs you nothing) which i will put towards improving the 'order'. members of the order gain benefits in the form of protection, can accept donations from other order members, and can even get a customized order title.

the order i started is the Honorable Order of Barbarians, or HOB for short.  Anyone who joins give me a heads up and i can give out tips, suggestions, and otherwise manage stuff.

QuoteYour women and livestock are ours!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

lucas marcone

im game....i was playing for a while but then slowed down after my premium was over.

Joe3210

I joined up.  This might prove interesting.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Kasarn

I joined.

As far as I can tell, an Order can only be comprised of a single Faith. If you wanted us to join your Order, you probably should have mentioned that it's Pagan.

Brunhidden

I did say it was barbarians didnt i?

QuoteFor the last time ye BURNS the houses and ye RAPES the wimmen, not de udder way roun!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kasarn

Quote from: Brunhidden on January 24, 2008, 12:39:35 PM
I did say it was barbarians didnt i?

Barbarian is a contextually meaningless term.

Akisohida

Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Kasarn

Quote from: Akisohida on February 06, 2008, 11:01:06 PM
I joined under the name Akisohida

Is anybody besides me actually playing this?

Well, here's a rough guide to actually playing Holy War.
- Plunder in 10 minute lots for maximum profit.

- If you really want to get ahead, attack as much as possible! Make a new text document and make a note of anybody who gives a good haul (which is generally more than what you could earn by working) and then hit them again the next day.

- You will need to get a weapon and a horse but you can ignore armor/helmet/shields until your defense is about 20. Avoid buying stuff that gives you a penalty.

- Do not carry any gold on you. Spend it on training and the excess on elixirs. If you are ever carrying more than 200 gold and are attacked, you will get on their gold list and should probably expect a return visit.

- There is no bank, so if you need to save up cash over multiple days, then just buy something and sell it later. You take a loss but it's better than getting attacked while carrying a few thousand gold and ending up on a gold list.

Uh, that's all I can think of.

Akisohida

I'm playing. World 1, name is Akisohida.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.