The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for being a ban dictator
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for being the leader of a ban rebellion.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for not meeting his daily ban quota
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for making the assumption that nobody goes to school.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for incorrectly assuming that i don't know about school.
(good luck with those midterms by the way act and sat test are right around the cornet)

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for reminding me to take tests I've already taken.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for miss reading a wish for success as a reminder.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for saying the phrase "by the way," which is why I took it as a reminder.

Angel

VSMIT (and, if it's possible, E) are both banned for reminding me that I have to get a good night's sleep for the Subject Tests. (I hate the SATs with a burning, fiery passion.)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

VSMIT

Black_angel is banned for not going to bed early the day before an SAT II.

God, those tests were boring...

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for discounting the importance of rest before a boring test.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for mis-reading my previous ban.
I said "for not going to bed early."

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT is banned for being picky.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Omega

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned because the probably deserves it.

VSMIT

Omega is banned for calling during dinner.

Omega

VSMIT is banned because the oracle told him/her that he/she would be banned one day.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Omega is banned for having too many teeth.

e_voyager

Llearch n'n'daCorna aka the box. is banned for having too much power. its over 9000 thousand! (crushes scouter)

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for doing the "over 9000" thing.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for not doing it first.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for not remembering that "THIS IS SPARTAAAA!"

Omega

VSMIT is banned for thinking that it would be that easy.

e_voyager

Omega is banned for missing the red sauce with pasta gag  chance.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is banned for not noting that I'm only over 8000 at present... 8212, actually...

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned for sandbagging his power. i know about those 384 pages of post boxy. i know.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for having fewer posts than llearch.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because i'm lacking sleep and he has less then one page fore every post i've made today. in that last hour even.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is banned for incoherent posting. Go sleep. ;-]

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned for being offline when i'm trying to ban him

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for being the one of the few people I've banned the most.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!