Tales of Serinia (Sign-up) - Open

Started by Seth, January 03, 2008, 07:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

The realm of Serinia.

It is a land of might and magic, a world of adventure and conquest. Great monsters roam the land, and magic runs wild and free. There are ancient tombs and ruins to explore, and artifacts yet to be recovered. This is a great land of possibilities, excitement, and risks. But there seems to be something on the edges of this land seeking to end all that.

Our story, however, begins in the coastal  town of High Wind, CA. It’s about half the size of New York, and not a bad place to live. There’s a few hang out spots, such as the mall, Cyrus’ cybercafé, and  Roxie’s place. Other than that and the burger joints, not much else.

Ok, here are a few limits. No character can be over 29 or under 16. Everyone starts off as human, the only exception is Seth, my character for plot reasons, though he looks human in the beginning.

Character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Class:
Alignment: (Please no evil people)
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin/Fur:
History:

Each stat starts as 5, you get 5 extra points, and you may change it however you wish. If you choose a different race, then you may change it if you wish. 5 is average 1 is pathetic, and 10 is heroic.

Name: Seth Toki
Race: Kitsune
Class/: Rogue
Alignment: CG
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 85 lbs.
Eyes: Amber
Hair: None, fox head.
Fur: orange with black paws and tips on ears and tail.
Personality: Usually quite happy, almost never seems down. His happiness  is very contagious, but sometimes annoying.
History: Seth was sent here some time ago by his people to take a look to see how much this place had changed. The last time there was a check was in the 1500’s.  He decided to stick around here for a few more years, and found himself in a manor in High Wind (His people gave him 2,000 old gold coins from long ago, which came to about 4.5 million when sold to the museums.)

Before he left Serinia, he was an excellent rogue. Due to the Kitsune’s natural ability to disguise itself and dexterity, he was a marvelous thief.  He was only caught once, and that was because one of the guards was drunk and passed out on the ground, and Seth tripped over him while running from other, more sober guards.

His mother and father are still alive, and live in the lands the Kitsune control. Seth lived here for 100 years, then left to seek his fortune elsewhere. Before he left, his mother and father both gave him a gift. His father gave him a pair of vambraces that would never make a sound and were made of mithral. His mother gave him a chain shirt, with the same enchantment and composition. As he left, he thought that either they had amazing foresight, or it was because he stole things a lot as a little kit. Oh well.

He recently has taken to hanging out with the young people at the prime hangout spots. He finds this group of young people to be very refreshing.

Strength 3
Perception 7
Endurance 3
Charisma 7
Intelligence 5
Agility 9
Luck 6

This is my first RP. If you have suggestions, please tell me.
If you know what I did... Then kudos to you.

silak

i only have a few questions
1:how long are we human?
2:should we fill race as the race we want to be after human?
3: should we include our second race "looks"?
4:can our parents be something other than human?
5:can you send me e-mail/aim the answers to me so i can ask other questions that come to mind?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Since there haven't been any responses in nearly two months, silak, I think it's safe to say this is more or less dead.

... Not to mention the forum rules (you -did- read those, yes?) about necroing dead threads...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears