techmaster-glitch

Yeah, we still gots two hours to go!

Kasarn

Netrogo

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 01, 2008, 12:14:17 AM
Happy 2008.
NOW GET OFF MAH LAWN! :U

*Pees on Amber's lawn then runs away laughing*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Poofyspikes on January 01, 2008, 12:54:57 AM
Most of your fans are gluttons for punishment, though, so it looks like they might not appreciate the pure largesse of the action. Friggin ingrates.

Also, it's not 2008 yet in the only place that matters (California), so all y'all can shut it.

I like the way you think. :3

(five more minutes...)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Eibborn

Resolution: If I haven't done anything to improve the lives of others by the end of any day, I will get up to at least 300 grains at www.freerice.com </shameless plug>
/kicks the internet over

Jim Halisstrad

Happy 2008 everyone. 
Since I didn't get drunk last night and set off a chain of improbable events, this year might actually be pretty good.
Well.... for the people who are still alive (PorTAl lulz) that is.

I mean, I didn't drink last night.  Jim Halisstrad is going to have to choke a bitch.
But hey, I did learn thatold nurses are lonely broads who put out my friends got me an awesome sauce gift.
It's a Checker Board with shot glasses for pieces.  Thats awesome.

I STILL NEED A FREAKING SCANNER DFJNSKALDENf,dnfvaDROCTOLOPALUSBLRRRRRGFGRDKLF

xHaZxMaTx

I spent last night on the train with all of my immediate family. :3

Happy 08, peeps!

Brunhidden

I spent new years eve and a few hours of new years day locked out of my home and wandering aimlessly in the snow.

Quoteyou don't get to choose how you're going to die. or when. you can only decide how you're going to live.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Don

I would've been around for the whole happy 08, but I was at a party with no computer. I  already made a new friend this year ^^.

Lesee new year resolution...I think I'm going to work on getting a scanner and actually starting to draw/wright.
I'm going to attempt to stop being so overdramatic about myself being all evil and actually just be me (might be doing a re-introductory thread).
I'm going to stop talking before I say to many things and dig myself a hole.

And with that I'm off ^^.