[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zina

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zina on December 13, 2007, 07:44:08 PM
Just some art.
Commission for Sid, of his incubus character, Kitzi. I like it. :V

Hell, yeah.  The only criticism I have is that he's too happy - Kitzi in the story seems to get the stuffing kicked out of him the whole time, in fact unless Sid gets back on the case, the story ends with him being murdered by Dr. Ink, poor chap.  Maybe this will inspire him to restart it >:3

QuoteA little somethin' somethin' for Turnsky. I dunno if I'll color it.
Oho.  Canid, with wings, so that would be either Luke, Benghal or just some random Thae'lith, I guess.  Actually colour would help determine that.  Either way, it's nice.

QuoteWIP for Kaye on FA. Ringing her Deth-bell, like a good employee.
Not someone I know and I'm not hitting FA from work :rolleyes
The art, however is up to your usual standards.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 14, 2007, 04:56:16 AM
Just some art.

Hell, yeah.  The only criticism I have is that he's too happy - Kitzi in the story seems to get the stuffing kicked out of him the whole time, in fact unless Sid gets back on the case, the story ends with him being murdered by Dr. Ink, poor chap.  Maybe this will inspire him to restart it >:3

*shrug* I went by the description I was given, and Sid never said anything to me when I showed him the WIPs or the final work. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

Sid

Quote from: Zina on December 14, 2007, 05:15:00 AM
Just some art.

*shrug* I went by the description I was given, and Sid never said anything to me when I showed him the WIPs or the final work. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

I never said anything because I'm extremely pleased with the happy expression. This isn't exactly "Week One at SAIA" Kitzi. This is "Kitzi 2.0", the version that actually experiences moments of joy after learning enough to not get the stuffing kicked out of him all the time ;) He knows magic, he got a nicer outfit, and that's not exactly his collapsible cane in his hand >3

So it's my fault for not having pushed the story to the era of the pic and not Zina's fault for getting it wrong or anything :animesweat

And I actually will resume the story, but after I had to scrap a chapter, I had a binge of writing other things elsewhere.

About the image itself, as I already told you, it's GLEEEEETASTIC! Kudos for making him look so adorable and for the outfit!  :hug
:boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sid on December 14, 2007, 05:42:53 AM
I never said anything because I'm extremely pleased with the happy expression. This isn't exactly "Week One at SAIA" Kitzi. This is "Kitzi 2.0", the version that actually experiences moments of joy after learning enough to not get the stuffing kicked out of him all the time ;) He knows magic, he got a nicer outfit, and that's not exactly his collapsible cane in his hand >3
Good.  It's nice to see him happy, it was just that it was jarringly different from what we'd seen so far, of him being miserable at home because he can hear people thinking he's a freak and then not having fun at SAIA either.
'Criticism' was perhaps too harsh a word, I should really have said 'comment'.

Turnsky

Click here for the full image
A little somethin' somethin' for Turnsky. I dunno if I'll color it.

First:  :hug

Second: i might color it down the road.  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

e_voyager

to be scared and jealous at the same time. are these the feeling to work to rouse Zina?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Er... Kitzi isn't dead. Just severely injured, and in the middle of something. After all, Ink said he'd survive for an hour or two more, even though he'd look dead.

And Dante saw him in the corridor, so he can't be dead. Yet.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 14, 2007, 10:39:22 AM
Er... Kitzi isn't dead. Just severely injured, and in the middle of something. After all, Ink said he'd survive for an hour or two more, even though he'd look dead.
And Dante saw him in the corridor, so he can't be dead. Yet.

Heh... just being cynical.  Anyway, I didn't remember Dante seeing him, and it wasn't clear to me at the time whether Ink had rendered him clinically dead and was going to revive him later or whether Kitzi just thought he'd died.  But you have to admit it going on hiatus at that particular point was bad timing  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Extremely poor timing, yes. However, there's not a lot I can do about someone else's muse going walkabout...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zina

Quote from: Turnsky on December 14, 2007, 07:28:52 AM

First:  :hug

Second: i might color it down the road.  :3

If that's the case, then I can send you the bigger file. :U