12/05/07 [DMFA #850] - Fear the Reaper

Started by Damaris, December 04, 2007, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannysaysnoo

Alondro

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 05, 2007, 03:44:57 PM
The next person to post a Norris joke itt will be banned.

Time to switch to Michael Jackson jokes?

A priest, rabbi, and Michael Jackson walk into a bar...

:B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

... you'd think they'd have seen the previous joke, and ducked.

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

so a bear walked into a bar and said "i'd like...                                                                        ...a beer" and the bartender was all "lol man why the big pause?"

Amber Williams

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 05, 2007, 07:43:32 PM
so a bear walked into a bar and said "i'd like...                                                                        ...a beer" and the bartender was all "lol man why the big pause?"

....I'm going to hate you until one of us is dead.

bill

Kenji

Wow... I didn't even see the "...a beer" and the bartender was all "lol man" part until it was quoted...
I guess with that bit there, the joke is a leetle less lame. >.>

chaotik

OK, no Chuck Norris jokes.

Besides....

Mr. T is greater!

There are only four horsemen of the apocalypse, because Mr. T is going to walk.

Mr. T cannot be killed by conventional means. The only known method to destroy him is prolonged exposure to jibba-jabba.

Mr. T coined the phrase, "I see dead people," after the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

Mr. T speaks only when necessary. His main form of communication is folding his arms and slowly shaking his head. And regardless of the situation, he is always understood.

Mr. T pities fools because even fools deserves their daily dose of vitamin T.

Every time a church bell rings, Mr. T pities a fool.

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 05, 2007, 03:44:57 PM
The next person to post a Norris joke itt will be banned.

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

A priest, a rabbi, and a vicar walk into a bar.

The bartender says "Hey, this isn't some kind of a joke, is it?"

AnizInDisguise

GabrielsThoughts

is that guy supposed to be dark moon or Chuck Norris?

because if it's Chuck Norris the joke gets funnier...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 05, 2007, 09:34:55 PM
is that guy supposed to be dark moon or Chuck Norris?

because if it's Chuck Norris the joke gets funnier...
:|

BlueTiger

A mushroom walks into a bar.

Bartender says "We don't serve you kind her."

Mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fungi."

Oh! Two punchlines in one joke! I win!

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

Teroniss

*Gives Fluffy and Mike Norris' address in Texas* Good luck you two.

Dannysaysnoo

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, an Iraqi, a pakistani and a Frenchman walk into a bar.

Hooray for multiculturalism!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Raising the bar, there, dannysaysnoo? ;-]

Alondro

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on December 06, 2007, 05:41:13 AM
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, an Iraqi, a pakistani and a Frenchman walk into a bar.

... and they all get bought out by the Japanese.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

bill

insanekaosx

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Cogidubnus

A Frenchman, a German, and a Russian walk into a bar go on a safari and are trapped by cannibals. They are brought to the chief, who says, "We are going to eat you right now. But I am a civilized man, I studied human rights at the Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, so I'll grant each of you a last request." The German asks for a mug of beer and a bratwurst. He gets it, and cannibals eat him. The French asks for three girls. He has crazy sex with them, and then follows the German. The Russian asks: "Hit me hard, right on my nose." The chief is surprised, but hits him. The Russian pulls out a Kalashnikov and shoots all the cannibals. The mortally wounded chief asks him: "Why didn't you do this before we ate the German?", the Russian proudly replies: "Russians are not aggressors!"

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 06, 2007, 11:29:34 AM
The Russian asks: "Hit me hard, right on my nose." The chief is surprised, but hits him. The Russian pulls out a Kalashnikov and shoots all the cannibals. The mortally wounded chief asks him: "Why didn't you do this before we ate the German?", the Russian proudly replies: "Russians are not aggressors!"
Very Morrowind >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 06, 2007, 11:43:09 AM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 06, 2007, 11:29:34 AM
The Russian asks: "Hit me hard, right on my nose." The chief is surprised, but hits him. The Russian pulls out a Kalashnikov and shoots all the cannibals. The mortally wounded chief asks him: "Why didn't you do this before we ate the German?", the Russian proudly replies: "Russians are not aggressors!"
Very Morrowind >:3

You n'wah!

e_voyager

Buh? ah well i never played morrowind but i'm glad the jokes have changed. i could take much more of the previous line of jokes.  still i must say Cog i've never hear that joke before. did you compose  it ?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Quote from: e_voyager on December 06, 2007, 11:57:19 AM
still i must say Cog i've never hear that joke before. did you compose  it ?

Alas, no. But I thought it appropriate.

Alondro

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 06, 2007, 09:39:44 AM
so a baby seal walks into a club

*Bill is sniped by the Animal Liberation Front!*   :P

Sunblink

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on December 05, 2007, 08:47:12 PM
Psh, William Shatner is the best!

If they ever make a Doom Patrol movie, William Shatner is totally going to be Mister Nobody.

Henceforth, because Mister Nobody is awesome, William Shatner is also awesome.

~Keaton the Black Jackal