12/08/07 [#51] - Oh, yea, sure, that's not scary at all

Started by stiletto, December 08, 2007, 07:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Some how I must say that would make me a little concerned over someone enjoying that so much... and I didn't think he was going for looks, just capability.

And nooooo! Now it'll be a whole 'nother week before the next comic! *foams*

AndersW

Quote from: stiletto on December 08, 2007, 07:52:23 PM
And nooooo! Now it'll be a whole 'nother week before the next comic! *foams*

*Falls to the floor twitching*

I think that, should he pick Quinn, his choice will come back to haunt him.

Brunhidden

okay, that strikes me as more reason NOT to pick her... i tend to very much not trust people who can fool me or in any way have abilities that could make them deadly assassins.

if he does pick her it speaks volumes of how horny, pathetic, and some form of hornetic he is.... unless he has a specific use for a chick who can mimic anyone and move unoticed amongst the rivalry, but spying probably is not easy when theres cameras on everyone 24/7
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 09, 2007, 01:57:12 AM
okay, that strikes me as more reason NOT to pick her... i tend to very much not trust people who can fool me or in any way have abilities that could make them deadly assassins.

if he does pick her it speaks volumes of how horny, pathetic, and some form of hornetic he is.... unless he has a specific use for a chick who can mimic anyone and move unoticed amongst the rivalry, but spying probably is not easy when theres cameras on everyone 24/7

Well, it looks like she can't change her eyes, so that's one limitation that can keep her from tricking him entierly...

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 09, 2007, 01:57:12 AM
if he does pick her it speaks volumes of how horny, pathetic, and some form of hornetic he is...
This is just a hunch...but I think that's the point :giggle

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 09, 2007, 01:57:12 AMspying probably is not easy when theres cameras on everyone 24/7

There's only a few areas on the station that have access to all cameras, all the time. So while what gets aired ain't secret, that can still potentially leave a lot of stuff that doesn't get aired but is still of importance.

Also, it only helps you spy on others if you actually watch.