12/15/07 [#52] - Brings back those old RPG days...

Started by stiletto, December 15, 2007, 09:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Do doo doo! "Alliance formed." That really made me snicker up a storm.

They're striking up quite the pose. That leaves three more executioners to choose!

llearch n'n'daCorna

heh. I suspect he's gonna lose in the long run, though. He's not thinking with his big head about who to have as a lieutenant.

And even if he's not that shallow, he's still thinking -now- with the wrong head. So later, he's already in the habit...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 16, 2007, 05:47:10 AM
heh. I suspect he's gonna lose in the long run, though. He's not thinking with his big head about who to have as a lieutenant.

And even if he's not that shallow, he's still thinking -now- with the wrong head. So later, he's already in the habit...

Meanwhile, everyone's thinking -now- that he's just out for sex...  :mwaha

There can't be an actual reason he wants a girl who can look like any other woman, nope nope nope...

stiletto

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on December 16, 2007, 11:08:53 AM

There can't be an actual reason he wants a girl who can look like any other woman, nope nope nope...

Well, we'd all agree with you a bit more if Jason didn't have that interesting thought bubble talking about shedding. And seeing as how he's not a Talmi, I don't think he's talking about his winter coat...

Something looks strange about how they're standing there. Maybe Jason's leaning a bit too much? Can't tell.

And woo, new update coming on Wednesday! Horray for Last Resort addictions.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on December 16, 2007, 11:08:53 AM

Oh, sure, she'll be useful. Someone you can't recognise at any time, who has a vested interest in knifing you in the back - yeah, that'll be downright peachy. :-P

stiletto

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 16, 2007, 02:54:34 PM
Oh, sure, she'll be useful. Someone you can't recognise at any time, who has a vested interest in knifing you in the back - yeah, that'll be downright peachy. :-P

She's not just someone, she's his someone. And I think her keeping him alive is in her best interest for a while, as I believe the executioners will want to keep their own team alive.

And you can still recognize her red eyes.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Her keeping him alive is in her best interests, as long as it's in -his- best interests to keep -her- alive.

As soon as it isn't, the team falls apart. And it depends on who finds out first - and how they react to it - as to what happens.

I gotta hand it to you, Jig, this is a situation just -rife- with possibilities.