Any ideas on how to sell games?

Started by Esnel Pla, August 29, 2005, 01:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esnel Pla

In dire need of money, and of less free time, I want to get rid of all of my video games.

Any ideas on how to sell like a whole big collection, with about 7 systems each with at least a handfull of games for it?

Xuzaf D

Many stores accept trade-ins. Gamestop, EB, and Rhino are major chains that I can name. You could also sell the whole lot on Ebay for some absurd price.

Helena

Yeah Gamestop is usually good if the games r in good condition. And the other places too, but game exchange is not that good about it.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

(shifty eyes) What stuff do you got? If it's something I need, I might be willing to pick up a couple of items.

Otherwise, I'd ebay the lot as one big... lot. You'd likely get more money for it. Big collections go over huge there.

ilpalazzo

Yes post some of the good games maybe me and Dm coul compete for them. :spidey :redrum :spidey :redrum :spidey :redrum :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

I've got money in hand. Working is fun especially at a game store. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Esnel Pla

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 29, 2005, 12:38:41 PM
(shifty eyes) What stuff do you got? If it's something I need, I might be willing to pick up a couple of items.

Otherwise, I'd ebay the lot as one big... lot. You'd likely get more money for it. Big collections go over huge there.

http://users.ign.com/collection/esnelpla <- That.

ilpalazzo

TActics ogre gba
Alundra psx
silent hil psx
]vandal hearts psx
castlevania 2 belmont revenge gbo
Cv bloodlines
Lufia

lets see used price (for me self)  Roughly 75 to a hundred for the lot. Mebbe even higher.

At least for the ones I listed.

Darkmoon

I've seen SoM go for between 15 and 60 bucks... and be sold at used stores for anywhere in between... How much do you want for it?

That's my one choice. Everything else I don't need or already have.

Esnel Pla

If any one really wants anything, just IM me.

Darkmoon

(IMs greedily)

It's like piranahs decending

Paavo

Yeah, this is one of those deicisions you will look back after ten years wondering what the hell were you thinking, while browsing on Ebay trying to get back all the precious items lost, only this time 10 times more expensive. Good luck with that. :D

Jorge D. Fuentes

I find myself agreeing with Paavo on this one.

I'll look through the game list later.  I might snatch a game or two off of ya.  I too have money in hand.  You got a paypal account?  :D

Darkmoon

You know, i didn't even bother asking about paypal. I'm a re-re.

I'm happy. I'm getting SoM! Whootness.

Esnel Pla

Quote from: Jorge D. Fuentes on August 30, 2005, 08:14:29 AM
I find myself agreeing with Paavo on this one.

I'll look through the game list later.  I might snatch a game or two off of ya.  I too have money in hand.  You got a paypal account?  :D

No PayPal :(