So I was thinking...

Started by Destina Faroda, April 26, 2006, 04:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

You know Comixpedia?  I was thinking of adding CVRPG to the list but I have three questions tha must be answered first.

#1 - Do I have your permission?
#2 - Do you want to be credited as on the copyright info (whole) or as on the actual CVRPG comic (partial)?
#3 -  When was the specific start date of CVRPG?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

1) Feel free. That sounds great.

2) I dunno how far my copyright extends. The comics are mine, the characters (at least the main ones) are mine. Those that aren't are covered under parody... Actually, about the only thing I'm iffy on is the artwork right from the game, but on the site I cover that as well...

Just put me down as copyright owner, and I can always addendum it later if need be.

3)  Star date? Before Ams and I got married I think... I wanna say August 2002.

Destina Faroda

For #2, I was trying to ask in a roundabout way if you wanted your whole name or a partial name.

And 2002?  I thought it began some time 2003, because you showed me the comic around comic 20 in the fall of that year.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

You're right.  It would have been 2003.  We didn't graduate until the fall semester of 2002, and he wasn't doing CVRPG then.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

(thinks) I guess so yeah... Heh.

I have my full name on the website, so you may as well use it there as well. Mike, not Michael, though.