11/30/07 [DMFA #847] - Kiii...?

Started by Stygian, November 29, 2007, 10:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Quote from: Alondro on December 01, 2007, 02:34:17 PM
Yesh... all part of MY plans!   >:3

Any plan that involves puns must be truly dispicable, vile, and downright evil indeed.

I want in >:3
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Izkata

Quote from: zopey on December 01, 2007, 10:58:08 PM
is it me or has pip's eyes changed? or is it the expression? thers just something freaky about him now. mab too. i doupt we've ever seen that raised eyebrow and smirk before

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_496.php

They're not as wide, so you can't see the glare.  Makes them look a bit darker, but otherwise they seem to be the same.

e_voyager

also the fact that we're looking him dead in the face this time instead of form the side.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Given that Abel has a soft spot for Jyrras, I wonder how he's going to react to the curse-mark?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

that's a good question. i wonder if we'll see his reaction in the comic
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

zopey

i sdupose it would be like seeing your freind come too scool with a black eye

Aleolus

A black eye that you know you can do nothing about, because if you try to do anything, you'll just get hit even harder than they were going to anyway.  :mowmeep

zopey

and it will probably make things worse

BarGamer

All things considered, he'd notice the rainbow hair first, then maybe the curse-mark. Or maybe he'll just ignore both, in his regular, sarcastic, I-don't-care fashion. :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: BarGamer on December 02, 2007, 06:56:52 PM
All things considered, he'd notice the rainbow hair first, then maybe the curse-mark. Or maybe he'll just ignore both, in his regular, sarcastic, I-don't-care fashion. :P
Remember how he came down hard on Wildy over the book?  I think he'd be less than happy about it.  Not that he can do anything, and as Dan has pointed out it can be something of a blessing.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: CameronCN on November 29, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Quote from: Naldru on November 29, 2007, 10:18:03 PM
Does that mean that the drakes are role playing as well as the fae?  Or is Pip even really a drake?

Maybe he's really ANIZ IN DISGUISE. :U

More seriously, maybe he's a fae in disguise. :B (Or maybe it's just that drakes can really talk, if you can understand their language--ie, if you are a fae.)

In other news, hurrah for the zany arc!

I assure you I am not Pip.

Also, I vote for either William Shatner or Mr. T to voice Pip

Kuari

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on December 02, 2007, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: CameronCN on November 29, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Quote from: Naldru on November 29, 2007, 10:18:03 PM
Does that mean that the drakes are role playing as well as the fae?  Or is Pip even really a drake?

Maybe he's really ANIZ IN DISGUISE. :U

More seriously, maybe he's a fae in disguise. :B (Or maybe it's just that drakes can really talk, if you can understand their language--ie, if you are a fae.)

In other news, hurrah for the zany arc!

I assure you I am not Pip.

Also, I vote for either William Shatner or Mr. T to voice Pip

You just watched those two WoW commercials, didn't you *facepalms*

zopey

Quote from: BarGamer on December 02, 2007, 06:56:52 PM
yeah might do
it could go like this
"hi jy-jy hows the...whoa, err i thought you wanted to keep that little crush on Dan a secrete?"
"shut it"
"i mean the rainbow hair and jewellry? all you need now is a pink shirt and high heels...""
"Able I swear..."

BlueTiger

Oh, man, MR. T would be awesome. Insted of "Kiii" Pip could start saying "Fool!"

e_voyager

ow my head.  i don't think i could see pip talking like B.A. Baracus. it's just not there.

Caswin

Quote from: e_voyager on December 03, 2007, 10:54:15 PM
ow my head.  i don't think i could see pip talking like B.A. Baracus. it's just not there.
I cracked up, personally.  It helps to make a point of animating his lips.

(hovering behind Dan) "You're crazier than that fool Azlan!"

(general... or hovering behind Dan) "I pity the fool!"

(in response to this) "I ain't gettin' on no plane!"
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.