llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 11, 2007, 10:04:12 PM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 11, 2007, 09:15:21 PM
At least the Canadian average is better than the U.S. average (I'm sure). :B
That's probably true.
Actually, what I heard was that so many of the brightest Canadian engineers and programmers went for higher paying jobs in the United States that it lowered the Canadian average if you looked at those who were left.  (The infamous brain drain.)

In comparing the two countries, my understanding is that the University of Waterloo is the equivalent of any American school, including MIT.

I'd say that both countries have their fair share of incompetents and fanatics.  Furthermore, judging by some of the political cartoons, I don't think the Canadians have a much higher regard for their politicians than we Americans do for ours.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Sofox

Quote from: Naldru on November 12, 2007, 10:52:28 PMFurthermore, judging by some of the political cartoons, I don't think the Canadians have a much higher regard for their politicians than we Americans do for ours.
Show me a country who's political cartoons don't lambaste their politicians to an incredible degree, and I'll show you a good example of a country under state censorship.