10/19/07 [DMFA #834] - Adoption Agency

Started by Rithm Alfortele, October 18, 2007, 11:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig Hemmer

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 19, 2007, 10:39:34 AM
no it isn't.
But it pretends to be.  And pretence is serious business in the fae realm.

Anyway, since Mab says "Kids these days" to the couple, it is clear that they have seen Roses rant, so Mab is not doubling up the way Rose is.

When Rose did her door-kicking entrance some strips ago, Mab was wearing her normal clothes.  Did Rose shock her out of her suit?  Or did she don the suit now to try to get the meeting back to business?  Enquiring minds want to know!
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 19, 2007, 10:39:34 AM
no it isn't.

He's right. Getting Pregnant and Birthin' babies is Serious ****in' Business.

Adoption typically implies someone else has done the ****ing for you, so it's only Serious Business.

Jakon

What is that? What is that? Is that a gun? Where are we going? Ohh, that thing has numbers on it. Eww, what's wrong with your legs? Do you smell something burning?

... god that game was fun. A sandbox mode (a la Garry's Mod) for Portal would be indescribably awesome.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Personally, I vote for Mind-Scape.
Just my thoughts on it.

Personally, I thought Mab looked kind of man-ish, which gets me thinking, all things considered, the Fae probably wouldn't have siblings, would they?

Also, since Rose recently got a name, I guess that means she might now be a random goer. As opposed to no name means, you might be done. Unless of course Amber is planning to step away from this 'comic stereotype'.

Jigsaw Forte

I'm only going to say the following because it just occurred to me:

Mabby got BACK!  :U

Kaerou

Have I see that blue male Fae before? hmm.. he looks familiar.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

martinjh99

First thought on seeing that last panel - What's Dan doing being turned into a purple fae... ?

Kenji

Quote from: Kaerou on October 19, 2007, 02:25:43 PM
Have I see that blue male Fae before? hmm.. he looks familiar.

Its Azlan in disguise!
"And that was the last time I let Neni dye my fur."

Amber Williams

Bah.  All canines/foxes look the same. :B

Kaerou

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Goatmon

Quote from: Jakon on October 19, 2007, 11:45:40 AM
What is that? What is that? Is that a gun? Where are we going? Ohh, that thing has numbers on it. Eww, what's wrong with your legs? Do you smell something burning?

*BOOM*

RAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Zedd

Azlan

Quote from: Kenji on October 19, 2007, 05:32:04 PM

Its Azlan in disguise!

No... I doubt Mab would give a fae soul to Neni.  Plus, then Az would have to wear a head gem, he isn't into those.

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 19, 2007, 05:37:42 PM

ROAR!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 19, 2007, 05:37:42 PM

No! No no no no no no no no no no no!

*tries to slap amber and gets turned into a pile of ash*

Ow.

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  That's not Mab!  It's a man, baby!  *tries to pull the mask off*  Why... won't... this... come... off! 

*Charline watches in amusement, from afar, a safe distance for when Charles inevitably tries to tug on the antennae*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on October 19, 2007, 10:29:53 PM
*Charles hmms*  That's not Mab!  It's a man, baby!  *tries to pull the mask off*  Why... won't... this... come... off! 

*Charline watches in amusement, from afar, a safe distance for when Charles inevitably tries to tug on the antennae*   >:3
*wears an outfit made of lead and watches from afar

DarkAudit

Quote from: Zedd on October 19, 2007, 10:31:25 PM

*wears an outfit made of lead and watches from afar

Watches from orbit around... an entirely different planet.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Azlan

You need to loosen the strap, pull these black thingies with the green sparklies on the ends >:3

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kenji

Quote from: Azlan on October 19, 2007, 10:12:57 PM
Quote from: Kenji on October 19, 2007, 05:32:04 PM

Its Azlan in disguise!

No... I doubt Mab would give a fae soul to Neni.  Plus, then Az would have to wear a head gem, he isn't into those.

Pff. Well who cares what he wants. Head gems for all!

Alondro

Quote from: Azlan on October 19, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

You need to loosen the strap, pull these black thingies with the green sparklies on the ends >:3

*Charles ooooohhhhhhs!*  Thankies!  *grab... yank!*

D:

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

AndersW

Quote from: Alondro on October 20, 2007, 09:47:39 AM
Quote from: Azlan on October 19, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

*Charles ooooohhhhhhs!*  Thankies!  *grab... yank!*

D:

Mushroom cloud appears.

also fixed your quote.

rt

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 19, 2007, 12:19:54 PM
Personally, I thought Mab looked kind of man-ish, which gets me thinking, all things considered, the Fae probably wouldn't have siblings, would they?

I was also thinking for a minute with the short hair, and the suit .. *gasp* Mr. Mab ??, and hey they even both have the same tied up tail .. byt no wait that is Mab  :)

Aleolus

Wait a minute, souls being reincarnated for new children is like giving out loans in Fae world???  :erk :erk  Wtf?!

Plus, I thought she'd give her mothers soul to Nutmeg and Albanion, didn't she say that?  Didn't she?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aleolus on October 21, 2007, 01:08:13 PM
Plus, I thought she'd give her mothers soul to Nutmeg and Albanion, didn't she say that?  Didn't she?

Not quite.  She said she wouldn't deny her the chance.  That probably means that it's a private auction, and Nutmeg is welcome to bid.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aleolus

But...But...But Nutmeg is the Queen!  Wouldn't that be sort of like the Queen of England going to an auction, saying "OK, everyone, I'm wanting this thing here, but bid normal, I will just outbid you all for it."?

Goatmon

"I'm going to be a fan of Zuko until the day I actually watch the show."

Zuko?! xD

Ironically, I just started watching that series (Avatar) last month.  I finished season 1 and 2 on Netflix and caught up to season 3 online.  It's really REALLY good. 

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Aleolus on October 21, 2007, 01:08:13 PM
Wait a minute, souls being reincarnated for new children is like giving out loans in Fae world???  :erk :erk (snip)

I think this transaction is more like selling real estate.  :square

With regards,
Ted

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Goatmon on October 21, 2007, 01:46:40 PM
"I'm going to be a fan of Zuko until the day I actually watch the show."

Zuko?! xD

Ironically, I just started watching that series (Avatar) last month.  I finished season 1 and 2 on Netflix and caught up to season 3 online.  It's really REALLY good. 
Yes, the Avatar show is quite good. The plot and charcater development are wonderfully deep, something you don't find much these days anymore. I've seen all of seasons 1 and 2, and I'm trying to get 3. I missed it's premeir, so I'm waiting for reruns.

Goatmon

The episodes are available on turbonick, though you'll have to shift through a lot of adverts for ot her programs, as wel las some other shows to get to the new avatar eps.

I was willing to watch them despite all the crap in betwen, but some of them refused to run properly at all, so I wound up having to find some torrents.

I didn't really want to, you mind, they just didn't give me any alternative, and I only did it for the last couple episodes of season 5, but now I'm all caught up. :3

Kenji

Avatar's good watchins. One of the few american made shows, let alone cartoons, that has a continuous story instead of just random nonsense every day. :U