China filling in for the USSR again...

Started by Alondro, October 11, 2007, 08:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Quote from: superluser on October 13, 2007, 07:04:58 PM
Quote from: Alondro on October 13, 2007, 06:33:24 PMAnd every time, the bill dies painfully, as the very thieves who are robbing the treasury are the ones who must vote to pass it.  Instead, another bill granting all the state officials big raises for doing such a good job emerges, and passes with an overwhelming majority.

Why don't New Jersey voters kick the bastards out, like Pennsylvania did?  They kicked out 55 legislators (17 didn't even get the party nom), the chief justice of the state supreme court, and an associate justice of the state supreme court.

Quote from: Alondro on October 13, 2007, 06:33:24 PMOh, and I just found out 220,000 people left the state this year out of disgust.  We now have a negative population growth!

I would think you'd like that.

First part, most of the people in this state are too stupid to vote the crooks out.  Too many moved from New York City.  They're scared of squirrels and vultures too.

Second part, the smart people who can afford to move are the ones leaving.  Only the smart poor who are trapped because of old family debts (a tiny minority like me), and the idiots who keep voting for the same people (99%) are left.   :<

I could always take over completely and form my dream land of Decharlekstan... and create my army of mutant clones in war machines... ah, my Charleks.   :mwaha

EDIT:   AHA!!  MORE evidence that China and Communism are TEH ULTIMATE EBIL!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7042257.stm

(The important snippet) The population of the South China tiger, the smallest tiger subspecies, was believed to number 4,000 in the early 1950s.

But numbers were greatly reduced after China's Communist leader Mao Zedong labelled the elusive felines "pests" and ordered an extermination campaign.

Monty Python warned of the dangers of Chairman Mao in a little cartoon illustrating what happens when there is infiltration from the International Chinese Communist Party in "And Now for Something Completely Different". 

"These evil fiends overwhelmed her, and destroyed her!"

That's why 9 out of 10 small countries trust... American Defense!

Or Crelm Toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. 

The way of Python is the way of truth!  All hail...   :bow
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

superluser

Quote from: Alondro on October 14, 2007, 09:42:56 PM(The important snippet) The population of the South China tiger, the smallest tiger subspecies, was believed to number 4,000 in the early 1950s.

But numbers were greatly reduced after China's Communist leader Mao Zedong labelled the elusive felines "pests" and ordered an extermination campaign.

I may have heard this one before, but at least I don't hear it every other day.

Good work, Charles!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?