[Art] Amber Williams: 100 Theme Challenge (11/17/2007 - Test)

Started by Amber Williams, October 13, 2007, 02:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 23, 2007, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 23, 2007, 10:40:38 AM
Indeed. I sort-of half expected Jyrras or Seth, but here we are...

I've been trying to stick primarily to the Mabs Land crew because since I draw DMFA most of the week, it has been eating away at other projects and its been a while since I touched upon most of the gang in Mabs Land. 

Ah, that makes sense. You've done very well with this one, the window being something you hate to draw or not.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amber Williams

Roureem Egas

Acid-trip inducing rainbow muffins sound hilarious.  :giggle

Tapewolf

Oh wow... I never thought I'd see Pip on acid!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenji

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

Dear god he's going through a mental overload!

Brunhidden

i wonder how 'random' the selection is, i know not everyone has a 100 sided dice (i do) or the ability to put up that many tiny words on a dart board
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 28, 2007, 06:18:58 PM
i wonder how 'random' the selection is, i know not everyone has a 100 sided dice (i do) or the ability to put up that many tiny words on a dart board

Usually when it's time to pick, I spring a "Pick a number 2-100" on a random friend. And at this point, odds are they are going to pick a number I haven't done yet.  When it starts getting more full and there are less options to pick, I'll likely rethink my strategy. :B

Fuyudenki

do it the way the Jedi in my party was picking languages.

Don't change your strategy.  If they pick a number that's already been picked, scroll through your list until you hit one that hasn't been picked yet.  If you hit the end first, wrap around and start back at 1.

(The Jedi had an Int modifier high enough that he had more skill points per level than he could spend, so he took to learning new languages.  Our GM actually had a list of the 300-ish languages in the known Star Wars Universe, which we would pick randomly from.)

Reese Tora

Pip on Rainbows is awesome.  :eager

Some of these pics are so what I'm not expecting, but so utterly appropriate for the word(s) describing the theme, I continue to be amazed, despite following your comic and art for almost seven years. :B

Amber, you chould put the list in a program that lets you see what line number you're on(like notepad, everyone has notepad), and delete lines for themes you've done, then you just ask 1 through x where x is the number of remaining themes and go to the corrosonding line...

Raist: what, no cross class skills?
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Fuyudenki

King Of Hearts

No Way Out amused me very much... I can almost hear "somone, please kill me" in a desparate, guy-stuck-with-his-girl-shoe-shopping-for-three-hours kinda way.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 30, 2007, 04:20:58 AM
No Way Out amused me very much... I can almost hear "somone, please kill me" in a desparate, guy-stuck-with-his-girl-shoe-shopping-for-three-hours kinda way.

But if someone killed Anthicus, there'd be no one for Mikelo :<
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agencyâ„¢. And possibly spy cameras.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I would first of all like to finally congratulate you on your avoiding emo-ness when doing "No way out" and then go on to say about the new art how I'ld like to know just what Pip is on, and where can I get some of it?

I forgot Pip also belonged in MabsLand. :<
pretty silly, right?

Kenji

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 30, 2007, 08:49:28 AM

Maybe no one of Mikelo's choosing, but we know a few peeps who would offer their... services.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Kenji on October 30, 2007, 08:00:31 PM

Maybe no one of Mikelo's choosing, but we know a few peeps who would offer their... services.

STRAIGHT. AS. ARROW. :U

...honest!

Zedd

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 30, 2007, 08:40:41 PM

...honest!
Riiiigghhhttt... :rolleyes And they said I didnt have issues at 16...I was kinda kidding my self at 14 though  :.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 30, 2007, 08:40:41 PM

...honest!

But with many targets? 0:3

Caswin

...yay.  :3

(I like "Are You Challenging Me?"  EDIT: And "No Way Out."  Not what I expected.  Even better.)

(Aaand I'm getting another pang of gah-I-want-to-edit-my-story-it-has-so-much-room-for-improvement-but-I-can't.  Worth it!)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

schizo

"Rainbow" honestly scares....alot.

Although,you coloring ability fills me with jealousy,i am now angry.

Amber Williams

Brains! Brains brains brains...

*ahem*

Test is done.  Took longer than I wanted cause the friend I've been doing these with had to take a week off.  Went for a full-flat shade colour rather than all the details cause this one was more humour centered than art.

Next up! 25: Trouble Lurking. (oh noez!)

Kenji

Ah, but she didn't say anything about using imbiding magic into pens to help write it. :3

Netrogo

Wow these are looking really good Amber. Can't wait to see trouble lurking XD
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Zedd

Sienna Maiu - M T

Seems more to me like, "o hay, I'm going to lose my tenure if I don't get this report in by the end of semester, but exams are coming up.. o hay! :B"
Or something.
@Kenji, you ignore that he knows nothing of the species there, why else would he think he needs to read it, he first needs to do research among other things. He needs to do experiments, behavioural observations, interviews, possible cultural and historical influences on their societies, all sorts of things I'm sure.

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 17, 2007, 08:41:32 PM
Went for a full-flat shade colour rather than all the details cause this one was more humour centered than art.
It seems fitting

Kenji

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 04:47:45 AM
Seems more to me like, "o hay, I'm going to lose my tenure if I don't get this report in by the end of semester, but exams are coming up.. o hay! :B"
Or something.
@Kenji, you ignore that he knows nothing of the species there, why else would he think he needs to read it, he first needs to do research among other things. He needs to do experiments, behavioural observations, interviews, possible cultural and historical influences on their societies, all sorts of things I'm sure.

To the internet.

CubeGuy

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 30, 2007, 08:40:41 PMSTRAIGHT. AS. ARROW. :U

...honest!
You obviously haven't seen me try to shoot an arrow.  :cry

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Kenji on November 18, 2007, 10:59:41 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 04:47:45 AM
Or something.

To the internet.

Perhaps I'm being too serious with this, but did the teacher not say "the first journal"? You can see where there might be an issue gathering information from second-hand sources, when the topic has never been explored.

Insert Witty Name

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 02:28:14 AM
Quote from: Kenji on November 18, 2007, 10:59:41 AM

<snippage>

To the internet.

Perhaps I'm being too serious with this, but did the teacher not say "the first journal"? You can see where there might be an issue gathering information from second-hand sources, when the topic has never been explored.

In that case, to the Time Machine, James!
The lurker formerly known as "Zombie_Hunter".