10/07/07 [#40] - Stupid smart bullies indeed...

Started by techmaster-glitch, October 06, 2007, 03:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

He can see that she's dead inside? Whoa...

Tapewolf

Since the other two seem to be scheming together I presume this trial can have more than one winner?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 07, 2007, 06:01:46 AM
Since the other two seem to be scheming together I presume this trial can have more than one winner?

All trials can have only one winner. It just so happens that when you have to bust through several walls to reach the finish line, that it helps to work together (especially if your main competition is too busy picking on someone else to notice you're taking the lead) through at least most of it, then plot to shove your partner aside once the need for teamwork is finished.

It's the whole "Well at least ONE of us will win" kind of logic.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 07, 2007, 11:24:24 AM
All trials can have only one winner. It just so happens that when you have to bust through several walls to reach the finish line, that it helps to work together (especially if your main competition is too busy picking on someone else to notice you're taking the lead) through at least most of it, then plot to shove your partner aside once the need for teamwork is finished.

It's the whole "Well at least ONE of us will win" kind of logic.

Heh. I'm just waiting to see Jig either throw Arikos through all said walls, or get thrown through one or two of them herself. ;-]

You might say, after the Seige, comes the storm...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 07, 2007, 12:45:45 PM
Heh. I'm just waiting to see Jig either throw Arikos through all said walls, or get thrown through one or two of them herself. ;-]

You might say, after the Seige, comes the storm...

I'm waiting for Arikos to throw Jig accross the finish line on accident.  :giggle

Wasn't the seige the sniper trial, though? :P
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

llearch n'n'daCorna

Just another demonstration of the same basic principle, I think.

lucas marcone

if jig had a gun in her violin case then shouldn't she be a sniper? it would have been funny if in the sniper round one of the people just hid and as spades went on about his speech he got a slug in his head as he reached the point about him being the new exicutioner.

by the way nice comic. i just started reading it today.

The Lurking Dragon

Almost every new strip I see makes me have more questions, but most of em I figure we'll get answered when they need to be.  :mwaha
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: The Lurking Dragon on October 09, 2007, 11:49:05 PM
Almost every new strip I see makes me have more questions, but most of em I figure we'll get answered when they need to be.  :mwaha

Well? Post a few of 'em already. The forum could use some more rampant speculation in between pages.

stiletto

I can't tell if it's denial in the sense of she just doesn't want to think it at all, or denial of she doesn't completely believe it herself for reasons surrounding it.

So.... does she need to breathe?

lucas marcone

how will blowing up walls prove they can take on convicts? unless you have a giant arena with concrete structures for capture the flag or something.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The point is, they're not blowing up walls.

They're making their way through the walls while the other three (theoretically) are trying to take them down. That is a totally different situation.

Besides, it's a game show. You expect it to make real-world sense?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 10, 2007, 09:47:05 AMBesides, it's a game show. You expect it to make real-world sense?

QFT.

The fun is not in watching the show. The fun is in seeing how the contestants play in it.

lucas marcone

in any sense i see you provided mr. angel man a nice scrunchie to match his bright orange jail jammies

techmaster-glitch

Holy crap, I just looked at the comic again, and at first glance, it almost looks like Arikos is trying to kiss/rape Jigsaw... :erk :yuck Blaaaaargh!