10/05/07 [DMFA #828] - Go figure!

Started by AndersW, October 05, 2007, 12:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

Actually, though, I'm wondering if Bern is Jy's type.  I mean, she's bigger than Kria, and her endowments are enough to make any guy nervous.  Of course, that also means that their mind would only be going to one thing, which is not appropriate to speak of in polite company, or on the first date.   :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aleolus on October 05, 2007, 01:10:04 PM
Ouch.  OK, well, we know Jy and Lore won't be living together for much longer.

You know, that statement absolutely confused the hell out of me.  Then I realised that you did not mean Lore  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Kesh on October 05, 2007, 10:46:19 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 05, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
He's... Not?

I have been betrayed!

*goes off to have his gaydar fixed*

We bisexual men confuse everyone.  :mwaha

Yeah man, we certainly do. Ain't it fun?

MT Hazard

I just noticed, one of the silver bracelets (the top one) kind of looks like a smiley face...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Fex

I have been looking back lots of pages but what made her figure that Jy Jy isn't gay? :<

Kenji

Quote from: Fex on October 05, 2007, 04:01:43 PM
I have been looking back lots of pages but what made her figure that Jy Jy isn't gay? :<
Beeeecause he said he likes her? :U

AnizInDisguise

Perhaps now she correctly thinks he's bi?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: terrycloth on October 05, 2007, 01:45:34 PM
That, or Lorenda is actually gay for Bernadette herself like someone suggested, and that's what she meant by 'REALLY not my type'.

That would be awesome, and might even allow an easy way to deflect Jyrras in the future... though I imagine Kria might not like hearing about how her birth-defect-winged baby isn't going to give her grandbabies...

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on October 05, 2007, 07:17:58 PM

I doubt it-- I think her dialog is indicative that she *doesn't* know he's bi which is going to make monday's strip EVER so entertaining.

"Yeah, so now that's two out of three crushes resolved in me striking out."
"Who... who are the other two?"
"Dan and Abel."
"Um."
"Yeah, believe me this is all weirder from the inside."

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on October 05, 2007, 08:21:10 PM
Quote from: AnizInDisguise on October 05, 2007, 07:17:58 PM

I doubt it-- I think her dialog is indicative that she *doesn't* know he's bi which is going to make monday's strip EVER so entertaining.

"Yeah, so now that's two out of three crushes resolved in me striking out."
"Who... who are the other two?"
"Dan and Abel."
"Um."
"Yeah, believe me this is all weirder from the inside."

Yeah, I know.

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  Ya know, Fluffy's expression as he/she/it/CHUD looks kinda like a "Retarded Animal Babies" face.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2007, 09:41:06 PM
*Charles hmms*  Ya know, Fluffy's expression as he/she/it/CHUD looks kinda like a "Retarded Animal Babies" face.   :B
You know you may be right for a change..For a human

candide

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on October 05, 2007, 03:19:32 PM
I have an old button that says, "I'm bisexual ... you're confused."

Aleolus

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 05, 2007, 01:57:37 PM
Quote from: Aleolus on October 05, 2007, 01:10:04 PM
Ouch.  OK, well, we know Jy and Lore won't be living together for much longer.

You know, that statement absolutely confused the hell out of me.  Then I realised that you did not mean Lore  >:3

...Za?  When do we find out their names?  I don't recall ever finding out one of them (presumably Black) is named Lore.

techmaster-glitch

He's a cameo. The character's name is Lore.

Mab actually put a lot of cameos in her comic.
Take a look

Goatmon

Quote from: Kenji on October 05, 2007, 04:05:27 PM
Beeeecause he said he likes her? :U

Kamunt

Two down, one to go.... Who knows in what way the S will hit the fan once Abel finds out Jy-squeak has a crush on him. Taking all bets, "Another April Fool's Day Scene" pays 3:1, "Destructive Rampage" 5:1, and "Emo" 17:1! Come one, come all! :U >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aleolus on October 06, 2007, 01:01:58 AM
...Za?  When do we find out their names?  I don't recall ever finding out one of them (presumably Black) is named Lore.
It's in the copyright notice, and it's fairly obvious that he isn't the one called 'Pink'  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Illusionist

Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 05, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
He's... Not?

I have been betrayed!

*goes off to have his gaydar fixed*

Absolutely.

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Kamunt on October 06, 2007, 03:13:05 AM
Two down, one to go.... Who knows in what way the S will hit the fan once Abel finds out Jy-squeak has a crush on him. Taking all bets, "Another April Fool's Day Scene" pays 3:1, "Destructive Rampage" 5:1, and "Emo" 17:1! Come one, come all! :U >:3

I'm gonna put two internets down on "Emo," and can I get odds for Abel subliming into Jyrras' adoribly overprotective boyfriend?  (What with the fear of loss and all.)

Aurawyn

Quote from: kalika36 on October 05, 2007, 11:00:23 AM
i dont think the thought bubble is his....i took it as the invisible fae's cuz shes still ther

No.. I think its his.. The little bubbles lead right to his head and not off to the left like I think they would if it was the Fae's

PS. She got a name yet??

Zedd

Kamunt

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on October 06, 2007, 10:41:18 AM
Quote from: Kamunt on October 06, 2007, 03:13:05 AMTwo down, one to go.... Who knows in what way the S will hit the fan once Abel finds out Jy-squeak has a crush on him. Taking all bets, "Another April Fool's Day Scene" pays 3:1, "Destructive Rampage" 5:1, and "Emo" 17:1! Come one, come all! :U >:3

I'm gonna put two internets down on "Emo," and can I get odds for Abel subliming into Jyrras' adoribly overprotective boyfriend?  (What with the fear of loss and all.)

Odds are somewhere between 19.5:1 and 20.5:1. Here's a hint: it's a whole number. :U We've got two internets on "Emo," any more takers? Come on, don't be shy, step up and place your bets on the outcome of the best furred Webcomic* on the Internets! :3 :boogie

* With statistically plausible character orientations! :>

Cogidubnus

I sometimes forget Lorenda has fangs.

Also, I didn't know Jyrras had bracelets on both wrists.

MT Hazard

When I first saved the image and checked it later, the bracelets had disappeared, a second save saw them present, anyone else have that happen to them?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

DarkAudit

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 07, 2007, 06:56:49 AM
When I first saved the image and checked it later, the bracelets had disappeared, a second save saw them present, anyone else have that happen to them?

Um, yeah.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

luiqui

Quote from: Zedd on October 06, 2007, 03:41:48 PM
Quote from: Illusionist on October 06, 2007, 05:26:16 AM
Absolutely.
Ditto...

Oh shi, bisexual pyramid.

Edit: Fixed your quote pyramid. Hope you don't mind.
-- llearch

Kamunt

Quote from: Illusionist on October 06, 2007, 05:26:16 AM
Absolutely.

Indeed! :D

Edit:
Fixed yours, too. Hint, hint. -- llearch

Edit:
Okay, fine. I get it. I like doing it, though, for some reason, even though I am a very organized being... -- Kamunt K.

Naldru

I imagine Mab is still upset about her parents.  Perhaps she should go to Faerie Con.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.