i got three PS2 games under 25$

Started by lucas marcone, June 21, 2007, 06:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

But i want to talk about one in particular. Anyone here play Brothers In Arms road to hill 30? That game is SO good! I can't belive i got it under 10$!

Xuzaf D

Wow. How absolutely unexciting. WWII shooters are worth dirt because theres fifty new ones out every gaming season. Older sports games are even lower, typically landing in the $2-5 dollar area after only a few years.

bill

I thought the Call of Duty games were nice. Though they're not making them for PC anymore. Bastards.

Kryptic

You know what was worth big bucks with age?

Final Fantasy VII.

I bought my copy for $14 at Costco.
I sold it to my friend for $60. Ah, how sweet it was.

lucas marcone

Quote from: The Other Other Dalmunda on June 22, 2007, 01:35:26 AM
Wow. How absolutely unexciting. WWII shooters are worth dirt because theres fifty new ones out every gaming season. Older sports games are even lower, typically landing in the $2-5 dollar area after only a few years.

unlike everyone else who writes off games due to ganre or type I tend to give games a fair shot. and FYI i don't normally play EVERY gosh darned game under the rainbow. it's a hobby not a job and i see every game for it's good points regardless of how many of the same type there are or how good any others of the same type are. ....unless it really blows

Xuzaf D

I honestly don't need to form an opinion on what gets placed in the $5 and under bin.

bill

Actually, good old games sometimes show up in the bargain bin. I actually saw NASCAR Racing 2003 Season in there for $5 once. Of course, I didn't buy it, and it now costs $100 on eBay.

Kenji

Speaking of cheap games, I found me a Harvest Moon DS for $10 at Best Buy. Hooray farming and hitting on chicks~
And also this Ruff Trigger game that I had never ever heard about, and since Natsume made it too, I figured I'd have a go. Now... to someday plug my PS2 back up...

bill

Oh, I found Battle Chess in the bargain bin once. Awesome game.

Naldru

Posted by BillBuckner

Oh, I found Battle Chess in the bargain bin once.  Awesome game.

Was it the PC or the Amiga version?

I agree that it was an awesome game.  I'm surprised that it isn't still around.  I think that people would still find it fun.  The copy protection scheme (looking up chess moves from famous games in the manual) was a little awkward.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

jakshep3

I Got SOTN for £3.95 ($7.90). well, my unlce actually gave it to me for free and he bought it for that price lol!