GP2X

Started by jakshep3, September 30, 2007, 10:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakshep3

I Might be getting a GP2X F200 For Xmas and I just want to know If it's good or not generally, from the console itself to the quality of video playback on the console. I want to hear about the emulators especially, seeing as i want to play SMB and sonic and pkmn blue on the go.
see you around, Jakshep3 :zombiekun2

Tapewolf

I didn't know those were still available.  I might get one.  Basically it's a linux PDA by the looks of it... wonder if I could port my company's product to it for a laugh?

...oooh, it can run Ultima 7!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

jakshep3

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 30, 2007, 11:11:06 AM
I didn't know those were still available.  I might get one.  Basically it's a linux PDA by the looks of it... wonder if I could port my company's product to it for a laugh?

...oooh, it can run Ultima 7!

yeah, i was wanting to play GBA emus on there aswell, it's a very tasty peice of machinery, and not that many people know that they're around, so it's easy to gt hold of one. oh, and it supports TV out and USB controls
:) might get a 32GB SD card just for it...mmmm.....32......... that's ALL my NES,SNES Mega-Drive (or Genesis), Gameboy and gameboy advance roms plus more than enough room to put my favourite movies and MP3's on.