Attn: All members of my rp "Travels with a kitsune"

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, September 23, 2007, 06:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Between college and my computer being broken again, as well as my current lack of ideas of where to take the rp, I'm stepping out as lead for at least a week or two. Cattfienated, you had a story of your own going, so if you wish to continue that, I have no objections. Otherwise, if someone wants to take over in my absence, post here or pm me.

Failing that, I'll try to get a better idea of what to do next. As the RP is (again) approaching the one month dead date, Something has to happen soon or that topic will die. Things have been slow in it, and there have been some people (including myself) would disappear for weeks at a time. If anyone has any suggestions, either for continuing this or ending it and starting a related rp, I'm open.

I think that's all. I'll be back in a few days, hopefully with a better idea of where I'll take this, but at least to check this topic.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

techmaster-glitch

Unless you've had contact with him (entirely possible), Caffinated's been MIA ever since August 24. Just FYI.
If you're referring to his "Ghosts in the Machine" thing he started, I actualy still have to finish what I owe him on that :B

EDIT: Oh, nvm, you must be talking about the Road Trip RP. That I know nothing about.

Kitsune Ascendant

Since everyone has disappeared, I'm declaring my current rp to be on hold, pending a decision on whether I should scrap it entirely. Unless I get the current members here on a semi-regular basis, I'm not going to spend much time developing a story. I might start throwing around ideas for other RPs, but development for anything is going to be slow so I can work it into college and get a story buffer before I continue/start a new one.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!