The Urban Dead

Started by Darkmoon, March 02, 2006, 09:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 02, 2006, 12:16:47 AM
Is Turpin a revive point?
Yeah. That's where I should go. I still need 10 more AP. Well, I'll be there soon. Could you revive me?

JaegerElite

Quote from: Quientin on March 19, 2006, 10:05:59 PM
i got 5 characters, look for Mike Baxter, Cloud Stryfe, and John Baxter.
you don't wanna find the other two characters

hey, I've seen Cloud Stryfe before, in Houldenbank, I believe...

Darkmoon

Aight, I think anyone that wants to join up should probably group together. I'm at a mall currently up north from where I used to be, but I can move to wherever. If people need revives, I can take care of that, although I don't currently have the supplies on me, so it'd take a few to accomplish.

Anywho, if anyone's interested, where should we meet?

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 26, 2006, 08:59:31 AM
Aight, I think anyone that wants to join up should probably group together. I'm at a mall currently up north from where I used to be, but I can move to wherever. If people need revives, I can take care of that, although I don't currently have the supplies on me, so it'd take a few to accomplish.

Anywho, if anyone's interested, where should we meet?
Sure, I need revival.

Xuzaf D

I think if we're going to have a survival group I'm going to have to get a new charactor. The first guy has been a zombie long enough to start getting fun.

Darkmoon, have any suggestions about what my job class should be?

Darkmoon

Honestly, I found the Cop to be easy to play. Gun skill was great to start with, and the even spending on XP made everything cheap to buy in the long run (no hidden penalties). My suggestion is to just flat out power up your guns first before doing anything else. Then get free running. Those two things will make the XP in the game far more cake.

Xuzaf D

I'll make my new charactor when we've decided a point to meet up.

Darkmoon

Well, since no one else has suggested a spot, I'm in Pitneybank at the Giddings Mall. I say we meet there.

Xuzaf D

My charactor "Beids" is in the wasteland next to the mall. I need another half hour before I can enter.

Edit: damn! I've been slain. And shit... was I not suppose to stand up?

Edit again: Some stalker13 guy came and killed my ass.

Xuzaf D

Hurrah... I've been revived, but I can't get into the mall.

Darkmoon

The police station 2 west of the mall is at Very Strong, so you can enter that. You'll have to get free roaming to enter the mall proper, but being at the PS is a solid start. Work on getting your weapons by searching there, and then going out zombie hunting when you have a decent amount of ammo (4 or 5 clips and at least one gun).

Power up your gun skills first (pistol AND shotgun--you'll want all of them), and then get free roaming and the shopping skills. You'll likely be level 9 before the mall is of much use to you.

Xuzaf D

I just keep getting killed outside... not exactly an area a noob like me should be in.

ilpalazzo

EverytimeI log on I'm dead so screw this.

for now.

Xuzaf D

Ha. My first charactor was suppose to be a doctor, but his ass got killed way too much. Now he's just a zombie sitting in a cemetery.

ilpalazzo

Xuzaf D

Actually, the zomie has some good experience going for it now.

Darkmoon

Zombies can have a good time sitting in cemeteries killing other zombies.

Xuzaf D

Xuzaf D

Damn. Everytime I get revived I die shortly after from infection regardless of what I do. What the hell do I do about that?

Darkmoon

You hace the get a First Aid Kit. Find some reasonably populated area (especially one near a hospital, and ask to the general populace for a heal. Then just wait, and don't move.

olroxshade

I´m start here,you can find me as "General Olrox",I start today here............save me!!!! :zombiekun :zombiekun

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 11, 2006, 08:21:13 AM
You hace the get a First Aid Kit. Find some reasonably populated area (especially one near a hospital, and ask to the general populace for a heal. Then just wait, and don't move.
Thanks. Beids is at a hospital right now (Cornelius General in Spracklingbank). I think I'll be in that area for a while.

Darkmoon

I don't think I'm anywhere nearby, but I'm game for making a run. ;)

olroxshade

I´m dead in the church,now I´m a zombie..............