The joys of dealing with society (NSFW: Some content may offend.)

Started by Netrogo, August 21, 2007, 12:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 22, 2007, 12:07:19 PM
Quote from: Alondro on August 22, 2007, 10:51:35 AM
Charles is sued for millions due to emotional distress and loss of consort*   :<

Er... loss of CONSORT ??

What, he was so distressed he fed his partner to the lions or something?
No he was seduced by Charline you retard box :B

DarkAudit

This was said on another forum I frequent, and looks like it fits well here:

Quote from: Norm357Stop trying so hard to be offended.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

lucas marcone

well i have a rebuttal stop trying so hard to not be offended.

i don't ever think i'll really be right after "loseing" aunt julie. there's afew in life some people can't put behind them.

i will laugh at some of the shivo stuff but that's bout where i draw the line...because though i think they did the right thing it's still slightly offenceive.

techmaster-glitch

I lost my Dad when I was in middle school, in a motercycle accident. If someone were to make a joke about motercycle accidents in general, it might prickle me, but then again, it might not bother me at all. No offence, it's all in good fun.

Now, if someone was to personally reference my dad and motorcycle accidents, that would piss me off...understatement of the century.

Lucas, people make jokes. Oftentimes, they may seem, to some people's perspective, "tasteless". But if it's a general random joke, you should not take it personally, because it is not directed -personally- at you. I think that's the point a few people here are trying to make: if it's a general joke, there shouldn't be too much problem with it. If I were to make a crack at your relative, and meant it to be as insulting as possible, I'd deserve to go straight to hell.

superluser

Quote from: Damaris on August 22, 2007, 09:49:22 AMJust because you are able to laugh about it, Netrogo, doesn't mean that others can, or even want to.

At least I don't feel like the only fuddy-duddy now.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?