Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Rammenstein has one of the largest sigs on the forum.

bill

e_voyager

Bill is one of the  Form mods but that is easily forgotten do to stealth his modding.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Cogidubnus

Aiyno wolf is back! The entire forum is brighter, and the very air seems more alive!

Rammenstein

Cogidubnus' posts are written in such a way that one must read them epically, otherwise they miss out on the full experience of his amazing postage.

e_voyager

Rammenstein appreciates  the beauty of a well written response
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

techmaster-glitch

Cogidubnus

Techmaster has the politesse to state that he liked Rush Hour three. What kindness!

lucas marcone

Cogi is one of my favriate fourmites.....though i don't talk with him as often as i'd like.

Brunhidden

lucas marcone plays favorites, are YOU on his list?

QuoteToo bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Bubbles is keeping track of the list. but who's list is he looking at now is it yours?

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is still trying to catch up in terms of post numbers. ;-]

We like him anyway, though - he only talks when he has something to say.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rammenstein

And it would seem llearch has taken second in terms of number of postages. Azlan still has more, but llearch still has enough to make your brain explode if you try to comprehend it.

Suwako

Rammenstein seems t be relatively new but makes his daily contributions in activity non the less.  :)

Cogidubnus

It's nice to see Aiyno contributing to the PAY thread again. Rather nice, actually. :3

lucas marcone

Cogi likes complimenting people and oddly enough i keep on being the one to compliment him......

Brunhidden

lucas marcone has just realized that certan people pop up regularly, and sometimes we form a sequence.

QuoteFriggernaffy
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

I think Brunhidden is a wonderful father, bringing his adorable daughter Eowyn onto the forums. Very good child/parent bonding, in my opinion :)

lucas marcone

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: lucas marcone on August 13, 2007, 09:53:53 PM
glitch has a soft fuzzy in his heart for eowyn
( :O How did you know about that? That's supposed to be secret because I'm a robot! We're not supposed to feel emotion! D: Oh..I guess I haven't really been keeping it secret, have I? :sweatdrop)

Lucas Marcone is a very shrewd, discerning man.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- tthhhhhhkkkkyyyyyyy,,,,,,,     yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

What Eowyn says- thankoo, yyyeeaaaaaah

What Eowyn means- techmaster-glitch stood up for me, how sweet *hug*

techmaster-glitch

D'aaawwwwwwwww *hugs back* :hug

Eowyn's presance can bring joy to anyone, especially if they are huggled by her :) :) :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch is a kind heart entity that stand for what he believes in.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- ooooohhhhhhsssssshhhhhhnnnn       bbbbbuuut

What Eowyn says- lookit, shiny butt. lookit.

What Eowyn means- theres something coming out of E's butt, and its brighter then when daddy eats at taco bell

lucas marcone

eowyn is a bundle of cute wrapped in an unsuspecting huminoid shell.

Suwako

lucas marcone is always fun to compliment, at least I feel that way.  :) He also has a large range of compliments to hand out to others and doesn't seem to use old compliments much :P
* Aiyno is very unoriginal 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone