I started me own series, apparently

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, July 14, 2007, 04:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

There maybe mature content in it. I'm not really sure, so watch out.

I never shared my project here in a while (you guys apparently seem to not care for some reason) so look at me sig for my finished version of the oringinal project.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Might I suggest a spell checker on your script? If nothing else, "clerk" has no A in it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 14, 2007, 07:56:08 AMMight I suggest a spell checker on your script? If nothing else, "clerk" has no A in it...

[James Clerk Maxwell joke goes here]

Anyways, it's not a bad piece.  You might consider having all text boxes up for the same length of time.  I was expecting the mother's comments to be up for longer, and I missed the first part.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

You know its not bad for a beginer series but...Its a tad gave me..What the hell is going on? You left me very confuzed and it was im afraid..tad boring...Sorry dude..But its true..

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: superluser on July 14, 2007, 01:06:25 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 14, 2007, 07:56:08 AMMight I suggest a spell checker on your script? If nothing else, "clerk" has no A in it...

[James Clerk Maxwell joke goes here]

Anyways, it's not a bad piece.  You might consider having all text boxes up for the same length of time.  I was expecting the mother's comments to be up for longer, and I missed the first part.

Ya, I'll try harder on that next time.

And to zedd's comment, yes that's the whole point. I made so that you would get confused. This is 100% random here.

And sorry about the boring part. This episode has no action scenes at all...  :<

Zedd

It may be random...But its the BAD random...Least some randomness I seen makes some sort of senice

Castle Pokemetroid

New episode.

Sorry I haven't been back to this thread in a few days.

As the vid says, post some ideas of what I should put in it. It can be about anything at all. Anything.

And to zedd: It's not random enough for you?

Zedd

Castle Pokemetroid

superluser

Good random might be something like the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWPk9jrvqk

Your random doesn't have any plot, characterization, setting, conflict, themes... (shall I go on?)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd