New Castlevania Card Game?

Started by chip, March 14, 2006, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think there will be a Castlevania card game?

Yes
No
Don't care.

chip

Do you think Konami or any company for that matter will make a Castlevania card game? Like the new MG on PSP.

Xuzaf D

That would probably be boring as hell, but then again, that's exactly what I heard about MGA1.

Paavo

ilpalazzo

holy crap, I thought you died paavo. you havent been here for awhile.

Paavo

Actually, I did die yes. But the evil blasphemers resurrected me, shoved a wine glass into my palm, and now I have to wait for this some feller to come and whip my face!?  :blink

ilpalazzo

See ya in a bit then but I'm not bringing a whip : mwaha

Keywaker

I can't really imagine CV as a Card Game... I mean, with MGA i could definetly imagine the stealth and mostly thinking based MG series becoming a Tactical Card Game... With the action-based CV I just can't see it implemented well...

chip

Quote from: Keywaker on March 19, 2006, 11:19:53 AM
I can't really imagine CV as a Card Game... I mean, with MGA i could definetly imagine the stealth and mostly thinking based MG series becoming a Tactical Card Game... With the action-based CV I just can't see it implemented well...
You never really know. Well, anyway the chance is slim that it would happen but I can still set, like any other game. It would be strange for sure... If it were a success, it might be released as an actual card game. Maybe.

X-ATMOS

CV as a card game!?! Thats really nuts. But thing is, if it works, its good enough for me.

chip

Quote from: X-ATMOS on April 07, 2006, 10:00:18 PM
CV as a card game!?! Thats really nuts. But thing is, if it works, its good enough for me.
Strange as it might be, it could happen. How, you might ask, I can make the cards. Alothught someone would have to make the images.

olroxshade

Slash

It is all on the mechanics, and Konami doesnt seem interested in making a cross-genre castlevania game, they have always stick to the same formula to now.

So I doubt an oficial card game would be made...

now... judging from the comic images from the portrait of ruin.. one no longer knows..

telruya

the only reason i would i buy it is if it had good artwork, not like pokemons crappy drawing put on photoshop coulor background.

Nimrods Son

could be great if they did it in ME:CCG style. but then, they had to stick to manga style to make it attractive to me - that whole baroque realism thing about CV artwork has become too repetative for me. I imagine a horror scenario of all ultra-rares featuring the same old SOTN pics we've been given to look at in almost every CV manual since 1997. anyone ME:CCG?