'Ello Everyone! ^_^

Started by ShadowStep, July 13, 2007, 05:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowStep

Hiya eveyone. I got into the DMFA comic and thought this was pretty cool. Sooo.. Were to start... And im sorry if im in the wrong toipic im new here. Quit laughing dammit everyone starts as a noob! Anywhey, im 14, male, and im a really silly fun loving person. I try to be freinds with everyone, and I never defend myslef, only freinds. Im straight, but im affectionate to both guys and girls. People usually either think im hilarious or really annoying. I hardly ever get mad but when I do it takes about 4 or 5 people to calm me down. The only thing you really need to know not to get on my nerves is that I can't stand it when people think im just some immature kid like all the others, and I can't stand being left out of stuff because im underage. Btw does age matter in this site? Aaand.... Well thats about it about me....

*Sniffles*

Im new here and im all alone  :crying

techmaster-glitch

Oh dear. I do feel sory for what is about to happen to you. The newbie initiation rituals can sometimes be quite rough around here...but it's really after you've gotten setteld in that you must worry about. Because that means that the insane organics have succeded in stealing your sanity.
The following welcome wagon will mainly consist of mainy differnet people warning you about the various dangers of this site, and thos warning you about that warning you. You just might also meet one or two sadistic admins.
If you ever need help, I am the resident friendly robot of these forums, immune to the insanityplay that makes up the very fabric of these forums.
Here the insanity of organics reins supreme.

Miaka

Welcome to the forums. ^^
I'm just here to prove Glitch wrong about the rough means of initiation.
Well.. i do my best.

Welcome to the forums, shadow step, and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
My name's Miaka, and hopefully I'll be seeing you around.
Have fun!

...And an acorn. You can have that, too.

techmaster-glitch

When I said the rituals were 'rough' I meant RJ the muffin-wielding squirrel offering him a basket of muffins. The rough part is when he is consumed by a nuclear firey explosive death (from said ebil muffins) and promptly ressurected, just to fell the pain of death again.

*opens up the files on the mutilation of 'Rammenstien', but then promptly closes them to not scare the poor newbie to death...with no hope of ressurection, as he will not want to come back.*

Roureem Egas

Welcome to the forums! What will be said will be said...by someone else. My mind's a bit blank so I can't remember what it is.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadowStep

Umm... I have no problem with iniation...

*Puts on his hard hat*

Ready!

techmaster-glitch

...I don't know wheather I should applaud you with a 'Good thinking'! or shake my metal head in dismay...

Angel

Ah, at last, a well-prepared newbie. Welcome! You seem like a nice person, so they might go a little easier on you than normal. Since I'm from New England, I'll give you... fried clams! (gives him a bucket of the delicacies) Hope you're not allergic to seafood!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ShadowStep

No I love seafood....

*Eats the clam*

Thank you.

*Makes sure his hard hat is on all the way*

Initiation Time O_o?

techmaster-glitch

If you insist *sigh*
RJ, come give the newbie a welcome basket...

Zedd

Welcome to the fourms...I hope you have a great time and have a warm welcome from everyone

ShadowStep

*Takes off his cap real quick*

Ok before the "initiation" I got a question. I know it's annoying asking these when it's probablly in the rules, but I looked there and I coudn't find it and I don't see the reason in making an entire new topic for it. Anywhey, when you roleplay, does you'r character have to be off DMFA? By that I mean can you make up you'r own "magic" or whatever as long as you'r not over-powered?

Zina

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 13, 2007, 07:21:20 PM
If you insist *robot sigh*

I believe you've been warned before. Outside of the RP forum, you are not a robot. Keep your roleplaying to the RP forum.

Quote from: ShadowStep on July 13, 2007, 07:57:28 PM

*Takes off his cap real quick*

Ok before the "initiation" I got a question. I know it's annoying asking these when it's probablly in the rules, but I looked there and I coudn't find it and I don't see the reason in making an entire new topic for it. Anywhey, when you roleplay, does you'r character have to be off DMFA? By that I mean can you make up you'r own "magic" or whatever as long as you'r not over-powered?

It depends entirely on which RP you are joining. Be sure to read the rules for each RP and contact the game-master if you have any questions.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Zina on July 13, 2007, 07:59:48 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 13, 2007, 07:21:20 PM
If you insist *robot sigh*

I believe you've been warned before. Outside of the RP forum, you are not a robot. Keep your roleplaying to the RP forum.
Dammit. Edited.

ShadowStep

Oooooooh ok ok... Thank You Zina. Well I guess no initiation for me so I'll do my best to be a good lil' behaved fur....... Well......... I'll be nice at least ^^;

*Walks off thinking to himself*

No Iniation, For meeeeee! ^_^

xHaZxMaTx

Brunhidden

I have the urge to use the word whippersnapper and threaten people to get off my lawn... we've been getting a lot of new forumites recently, i wonder whats attracting them all

QuoteDiscouragement is simply the despair of wounded self-love.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

The DMFA fanbase is growing, and more people are actually clicking on the 'forums' button?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on July 14, 2007, 01:46:42 AM
I have the urge to use the word whippersnapper and threaten people to get off my lawn... we've been getting a lot of new forumites recently, i wonder whats attracting them all

Flypaper?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

You lose 36 points for use of "^_^". rly sry

xHaZxMaTx

Bill, why do you have ducks in your avatar? :/

-EDIT-
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 14, 2007, 07:50:41 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 13, 2007, 11:44:36 PM
Wait, you mean it WASN'T you? Hoe is that possible?

Aww, you got rid of the ducks? They were cuuuuuuute! :giggle

What ducks?
OIC

ShadowStep

Umm..... Im here cuz... I wanted to join..... Sorry...

techmaster-glitch

No, it's alright. Nearly every newbie shout-out thread gets bastardized or mutated into some kind of war between the forumits who don't fear the admins, and the admins.

Like so:...........Dammit, I can't find that thread. Oh well.

Zedd

And dont treat this place like a chat room...Me and charline ate the poor souls of the last victims who tryed to do that..And Bill had the remains like a vulture fur he might be

Eibborn

Hello there, newbie.
I started at the old DMFA forums at younger than you, so you should be fine at least in the DMFA section. The rest of it, use your judgement. If the forum says "RATED R" then you're not allowed to enter can probably go for it as long as you don't freak out if you see something icky.
You didn't hear that from me.

But we're all preeeety tame here.

As for the age thing, as long as you type well it won't matter how old you are. I know you can- it wasn't that many years ago that I was in your shoes. You use more ellipses than even I did! And I was Captain Timid or something when I joined... ah the sweet days of my youth.

Who am I kidding? You don't even need to type well here. If you like, you can pretty well just mash the keyboard with your face. It's surprisingly refreshing.

:shifty Now, the initiation? TAKE THIS! *throws Mow at*  :mowmeep

(Oh god, does anyone else even remember the days of Mowing?)
/kicks the internet over

Aridas

No, they don't. Instead everyone wants to be unique by making up random things as they go along that make no sense and certainly are never spoken of until the next person comes around. Everyone usually even forgets whatever was said in the intro thread was said. A mowing is forever.

xHaZxMaTx

I mowed my lawn, does that count?

RJ

Geez, I'm always late...

Anyways, here have a muffin. *tosses*

*runs* :rj

bill