My Practice Album(Possible NSFW?)

Started by AngelSephy, June 29, 2007, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelSephy

Note: If you decide to browse my gallery, there is a doll base I created that may be considered, "NSFW". I have a card that also falls under this category. I didn't put the NSFW in the thread title because none of the art I'm linking to is inappropriate in any way.

I just started(literally this week) practicing with MSPaint using the mouse to actually draw rather then pixel. These are terrible right now. But these are also my experiments as I get used to using a mouse(and my tablet when I get my power supply). For now, I present Sam and his Friends.

MSPaint Drawings: Character Profiles

Sam & Profile
Snuu & Profile
Chupi & Profile
Bun-Neh & Profile

MSPaint Drawings: Characters Random

Bun Fishin'

MSPaint Drawings: Fan Art

Pyramid Head WTF

More will be added as I make them. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, and very helpful when it comes to using MSPaint. I never used it until now, so anyone who knows any good tricks, please help.  :mowhappy :eager

Edit: For the first time in my life, I did fanart. Terrible, MSPaint fanart... I decided to go ahead and add the NSFW to the thread title because for all I know, spray paint tool blood is offensive to someone?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think that works - mentioning that there may be NSFW in the gallery, even though it's not linked to, about covers your bases, IMHO. :-]

Cute work, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

... Is that bunny fishing with a dorito? X3

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, a pizza slice, I think.

Not that either is likely to work well...

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 30, 2007, 08:41:11 AM
No, a pizza slice, I think.
Not that either is likely to work well...

The caption says cheese...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

AngelSephy

It's a badly-drawn piece of cheese. As I mentioned in Bun's profile, he is a little on the slow-side and is basically a candidate for special ed. I had to have one baby like that. And I think Bun would be happy to ride the short bus too! I would. It's more fun in my opinion! :3

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 30, 2007, 06:26:32 AM
I think that works - mentioning that there may be NSFW in the gallery, even though it's not linked to, about covers your bases, IMHO. :-]

Cute work, too.

Thank you. I hope it does cover it, if not I'll be happy to change the thread title. I just wasn't sure given the circumstances.