A few questions on #785 ...

Started by mabfan55, July 03, 2007, 04:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabfan55

Highly grateful for all the response.
I was contemplating it all night long (Even lost a few hours sleep) . Now i can see Mab is actually happy to see that  her parents lived a rich and  fruitful  fun life and they decided to being in new fresh life into the world .
Its also nice to hear Fae are immortal and could end the the end of time and space if they wished.
Were not immortal  unfortunately however if we were we would probably do the exact same thing  .   :mowsmile

Humans would be considered  stunted apes compared to Fae with there wonderful immortality ! :mowwink

Aleolus

Quote from: Raist on July 04, 2007, 02:04:04 AM

No, perpetual ADHD simply means that it keeps going on.  Contagious ADHD is the type where you are SO distractable that it causes the people around you to exhibit symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, even if they don't have it.

For example, I am contagiously ADD.  Conversations have a hard time staying on-topic when I'm around.

Really?  I have a friend who must have that.  Whenever he's around, everyone seems to go crazy.  We're all perfectly fine and normal until he shows up, then we all go wild.  It's wierd.

kaskar

:mowmeep I get a bit impatient when it comes to paperwork. Here, let me illustrate ...

8) I reckon you would wish that your tax could dissapear just as easily ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Netrogo

Oii. NOW you're just grasping at hairs for excuses to post random comics, along with your already rediculous over use of emoticons.

God Kaskar, everyone here sees that you're just trying to make yourself seem unique but you're going about it in a way that annoys the piss out of everyone.

And do NOT follow my damn post with another of your emo 'Oh I'm sorry nobody likes happy pictures and emotes' bullshit. It's not the damn pictures, or the damn emotes. It's you using them ALL THE FREAKING TIME and to top it all off you say like three lines tops and they usually have barely anything to do with the topic at hand. Everyone tries to advise you on how to post better and you just keep doing it then whining in the post afterwards about it.

I mean honestly the way you post I'm still torn between whether you're really freaking young, or just don't know enough english to properly carry on a conversation. I'm leaning towards the prior since I've had friends who hardly knew english online and they still put in the effort to straighten up when they were told they were annoying. Hell half the forum is already ignoring your posts as you may have noticed because they really just don't care to try anymore. I'm just saying this most likely cuz it's three in the morning and I'm barely concious or however you spell that, and I'm just really irritated right now.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

kaskar

8) If I were trying, with random emoticons and pics to illustrate a point, all i'd get is a jumble. I will try not to use pics as much, but at times, I find that the reader only skims through a file. Sometimes I find a picture can prove a point , in a BIG way ...

Netrogo

Yeah but half the time you're not making any actual points with the pics you're just posting them for, what seems like, the heck of it. Another thing, everyone else seems to read the topics fine, no skimming of threads and such, except you.

You frequently glance things over without giving a full read through, I've seen you try to answer questions that had already been answered on account of your not reading the whole thread. Case in point Pegasus visit thread, you posted to tell me that Peg might be the Peg from Merlitz group, but Cameron had already said that several posts back, inface it was just a couple below my question itself.

You might notice I'm making all my points pretty clear, and I have yet to use a single picture or emoticon. Also you frequently say 'I'll try' and junk after people go off on you. To hell with that, take Yoda's advice "Do or do not, there is no try" Either cut it out, or don't, but don't say you'll do it and not do it.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

kaskar

Quote from: Netrogo on July 07, 2007, 04:30:39 AM
Yeah but half the time you're not making any actual points with the pics you're just posting them for, what seems like, the heck of it. Another thing, everyone else seems to read the topics fine, no skimming of threads and such, except you.

You frequently glance things over without giving a full read through, I've seen you try to answer questions that had already been answered on account of your not reading the whole thread. Case in point Pegasus visit thread, you posted to tell me that Peg might be the Peg from Merlitz group, but Cameron had already said that several posts back, inface it was just a couple below my question itself.

You might notice I'm making all my points pretty clear, and I have yet to use a single picture or emoticon. Also you frequently say 'I'll try' and junk after people go off on you. To hell with that, take Yoda's advice "Do or do not, there is no try" Either cut it out, or don't, but don't say you'll do it and not do it.
8) Reply to previous statement: I use the 'graphics', in small and large form, to make a point. The attention or attraction of the written word, is not always as good as temporary graphics. As you may have noted, I can also remove the " Extra Sized  " Graphics, after a time and leave a reference page number.

However, I usually just let the " Dead File " system do it for me. Once a topic is finished, you know that it will eventually be purged. That way, most of the work is done for you, eventually in clearing  ...   

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: kaskar on July 07, 2007, 08:44:46 AM
    8) Reply to previous statement: I use the 'graphics', in small and large form, to make a point.

If your point is "kaskar is an idiot" then you're doing well. If not, you might want to reconsider your strategy.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fuyudenki

Kaskar, try embedding links to your images in the text of your post.  It still works, and doesn't annoy as much.

kaskar

please disregard me for the moment ...