Villain's League (OOC) - Open

Started by Miaka, June 10, 2007, 09:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

don't feel bad if you missed the post referring to the shadow demons or spies. they were written where those npc chares could easily be over looked despite attempt to call attention to the fact that they exisit. in many case the spies are low level npcs who only have basic information in some cases they are higher lever like the peope that DarkE was talked into sending the sat feeds to. i try to plan for everything including being caught by surprise like with the mutiation city thing i knew she had plans for it but now when or where otherwise i would have dispatched a higher level spy or even rue to study the outbreak instead of going myself after the fact. as for the letters it's to warn rue to be cation against the red robed mage who rue's boss has yet to find out about. it will warn him that this mage might b as dangerous to him as his elder brother Ruecian was. Rue over came Ruecian's power on several occasions but was powerless against one spell until Ruecian was able to give him the key to overcoming it. i won't name the spell as i don't want Quaddles play techmaster to have too easy a time finding it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

(clears her throat and blows a little dust off the thread) Yeah, Boogey, just pointing out that Rue isn't at the house yet. He's getting picked up by Liz.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Boog

*thumps head* I'll edit in a bit, sorry about the mix up.

e_voyager

sorry if i'm going a little heavy into rue's background but i don't really expect everyone here to know where Rue is taken from and on top of that it need to introduce  Rue's one fears and concern. Rue actually is a kind soul and as it was mentioned before he Joined his boss dark e (see the first few pages) on the promise that if he served him for 100 years he'd get his world and all the souls that he managed to save brought back to life. yet as it seems Rue's kindness and concern over the kind actions of the Gecko Liz combined with his warriors spirit and desire to protect my lead him to disobey a direct order. if we get ambushed by Quaddle as i half expect we will then Rue expects Liz to book it with the drive and then he'll gage Quaddle and if he has the chance do the same. 

and Liz don't worry if anyone is going to be in trouble it's be Rue for disobeying orders and not you.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

I know that Liz and Rue are still busy . Crystal is playing Peace maker but we really need to see some some initiative on the parts of the other villains. just because we're lying low doesn't mean we can't plan and make a few surgical strikes. i'm sure miss scientist must be ready to launch a new attack on Some city or whip up the antidote For crystal just in case she or any of the other were infected.