2007-06-20 [798] Scene change!

Started by superluser, June 20, 2007, 12:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Her face.... it looks.... EVIL..... Stay away from THAT box of rice!

Rafe

It's rice crackers, actually. 
It was a a label I made for some appropriately high-sodium snacks for Amber the first time we talked her into coming to Anthrocon.

Rafe

Zedd

Quote from: Rafe on June 23, 2007, 01:10:52 PM
It was a a label I made for some appropriately high-sodium snacks for Amber the first time we talked her into coming to Anthrocon.

I'd chow that down nicely..Rice is good for my blood system!

kaskar

:mowmeep  What type of sauce is used with these rice crackers ? Bet they have a special fae sauce with that,

Like with most pre -packaged snacks . I wonder if it has a really a fae - hot ...  dip with it , or what ?

Quote from: Zedd on June 23, 2007, 04:39:43 PM
Quote from: Rafe on June 23, 2007, 01:10:52 PM

I'd chow that down nicely..Rice is good for my blood system!
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Rafe

You don't put anything on rice crackers, they are crispy and full of flavor already.  Most have this sweet/salty soy sauce glaze to start, and then add other flavors.  Some are hot - with wasabi and chili flavors.  My favorites are the ones wrapped in seaweed:

Not everyone likes those.  Some assortments come with wasabi peas and peanuts too.

If you're ever in a bar in Japan (my family lived in Japan for a while), you'll find them given to the patrons the same way bars in the U.S. give away peanuts (to make you thirsty).  Damn, now I want some...
Rafe

Psychogirl

Quote from: Rafe on June 24, 2007, 08:57:48 AM
If you're ever in a bar in Japan (my family lived in Japan for a while), you'll find them given to the patrons the same way bars in the U.S. give away peanuts (to make you thirsty).  Damn, now I want some...

You guys lived in Japan once?!  :U
Dang you guys were lucky!

Madmann135

I just realised something.  Jyrras is DOOMED!!!

Demonstration A
Demonstration B
Demonstration C

(looking for final demonstration be back)

What number is that page where Jyrras got hugged on the streets?  That's Demonstration D

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Catffeinated

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 24, 2007, 12:37:13 PM
I just realised something.  Jyrras is DOOMED!!!

Well, that's obvious, one magic contradicts science, science says there are set laws of nature, however magic ignores these laws, next, they are hard to tell apart.

Quote from: Arthur C. Clarke"Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Also, you  just now figured that out? I figured that during arc #17...

kaskar

:mowmeep With all apologises to Amber, is this what Fae like ? ( ref: # 428 )

bill

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 26, 2007, 06:18:08 AM

Do you just randomly everyday go through the archives? You're ALWAYS referencing old comics, it's like you have every single number memorized :erk
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

techmaster-glitch

I have most of the comic memorized by caption :P, but not by number :mowsad

kaskar

Quote from: Netrogo on June 26, 2007, 07:26:22 PM
Quote from: kaskar on June 26, 2007, 06:18:08 AM

Do you just randomly everyday go through the archives? You're ALWAYS referencing old comics, it's like you have every single number memorized :erk
8) Even though I am an avid reader of the comic, and have gone through it at least once, my memory for fine detail like that is not that perfect. I remember the scene,joke,line, and have a vague idea where it was. I try to use a bit of effort in finding the page reference number, so others can see in what context the line was ...
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 26, 2007, 07:35:31 PM
I have most of the comic memorized by caption :P, but not by number :mowsad

:mowmeep   I remember the comic more though the plotline and captions too. My mind does not work like a number - crunching index machine. If you remember the plot, and where it happened in the plot, you can guess what chapter it was in. After entering the chapter, you look down the index of numbers and captions, and hopefully you find your caption and page number. I usually only show the page number, because, if people are curious, they just look up the page number ...

:P ( p.s. Romping through, reading odds and ends of the comic, can also be relaxing, from time to time ... )